Chapter 19: Lela

I need to marry whoever produced DNA cuz damm, they can make music.
(Lol the spike in Jungkook's hair is like a wannabe Shinuchi kudo from Detective Conan)
-------------------------------------------------------
   "Thank you so much!" Chanyeol said, hugging me.

    "Well I guess that's what friends are for, right?" I replied, a bit weary as I sensed a familiar presence.

     Chanyeol let go of me as I tried to pick up who it was.

     I whispered into Chanyeol's ear, "Chanyeol, I think you need to go, someone's here."

He gave a "really?" look as I nodded. He sighed as he smiled and gave me a small wave as he slipped away. I waved back.

I waited for him to completely leave before I did anything, the presence was still there.

I gave myself a long upwards stretch to throw the presence off as I activated my eyes, then I quickly disappeared and went swiftly towards the presence.
-------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook POV:

   Shit, she's gone. She must've sensed me.

    I quickly turned around to go away, but Lela was already there.

    She didn't look very happy in her blue eyes.

    "What do you think you're doing? You think that you can avoid me that easily?" She asked, crossing her arms.

     "Then I guess I've underestimated you." I replied, trying to walk past her. Receiving a push to my chest.

     "You must be retarded to not know how strong I am by now. In fact, when you think about it, we have been together quiet a bit." She said.

I was pushed back to the tree.

"Now, would you kindly explain what you were doing?" She asked me. "Before I start assuming things?"

I looked into her blue eyes, there weren't soft, they were taunting.

"I was just curious." I replied with a shrug.

"What made you so curious?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know, kpop idol confessing to commoner? The juicy crap? Not like it's that important that the world now."

She scoffed, "Did you even hear our conversation?"

"No" I replied, it wasn't like I did.

"Then don't act like you did, you cocky bastard."
"Thank you." I said as I did a small bow.

  "What did you guys talk about? I asked, actually curious.

She put her index finger to her lips, "It's a secret."

Then she disappeared and all that was left was her darkness magic.
-------------------------------------------------------
Lela POV:

   I crashed into the lockers as I teleported into the school. Yes, I can move through space and time, it's the void.

    I felt my eyes give out as my eyes changed back to its dark brown color while I trudged back to my locker.

     I slammed my back against my locker door as I slip down to the floor to catch my breath and consciousness. I pulled my knees to my face as I continued to take breaths.

     Jungkook was tiring me out these days and I have been going to my limit almost all the time because of him and the problems I get because of him.