Chapter 2 : lost and found #1

Narrators POV :
It was a week after Nathan went into solitary, due to this Sam, Skyler and Rafe have been sitting ducks. Waiting to see if Vargas has let him into the tower. However, they didn't have to wait long as one boiling morning in the prison of Panama, Nathan Drake was realised into the court yard. He found his older brother playing cards for cigarettes and his close friend watching from the side lines. Sam continued to play until he saw Nathan, battered and bruised. He stood up leaving the game.

" Para ti ." He says, throwing a few cigarettes on the ground for the other players.
Sam and Skyler walk over to Nate as they moved away from the large groups of prisoners. Sam places a cigarette in his mouth and lights it.
" Jesus, they really worked a number on you. " He said.
" you alright ?" Asked Skyler.
" yeah, just another day at the office. " Said Nathan, pointing to his black eye.
" come on ." He continued.

Nathan walked away, quickly followed by Sam and Skyler.
" Hey, your not going to leave us in suspense, are ya." Said Sam.
" you were right. " Nate said, patting Skyler on her shoulder.
She smirks smuggling at Sam before they followed him.

" no, we were right. " Sam points out , with a chuckle.
" Now we just gotta find Rafe." He continues.
" Aw , Rafe ..." States Sky.
" don't , don't start please." Said Sam.
" She has a point Sam, we did this. You, me and Sky" Said Nathan .
" now this rich ass hole comes in on the tail end ..." She said.

" how long have we been trying to get in here ?" Sam asked rhetorically.
Nathan sighed as he said,
" we had some leads ."
" no we didn't. Not one." Said Sam.
" so like it or not. No Rafe, no Vargas, no getting in here." He continued.
" Speaking of Vargas we've got a problem. " said Nate.
" what kind of problem? " Asked Rafe , walking up to the three friends.

Skyler shuffles closer to Sam and looks down at her feet. Sam glances at her and sighs quietly, before turning his attention to the conversation.
" Did he let you into the old prison ?" Asked Rafe.
" yeah, yeah he did. After he read the letter. " Said Nathan.
Rafe sighs irradiated.
" so how much does he know? " He asks.
" enough that he wants a cut. " answered Nathan.
" Aw, Shit. " groaned Sam , throwing his cigarette down to the floor.
" Rafe, if anyone else finds out about this ... " Sam continued.

" I'll talk to Vargas, don't sweat it. Right now that's get onto more important matters." Said Rafe.
" yeah, let's go to somewhere more private. " said Nathan.
Nate and Rafe walked in front of Skyler and Sam. She stood quite close to Sam as they walked. Her head looking down at the floor.
" you okay, you haven't left my side since Rafe showed up? " Whispered Sam.

Sky looks up and meets Sam's concerned filled eyes.
" y-yes I just feel uncomfortable with him around. " She answered quietly.
" don't worry, he won't do anything with me and Nate around. " He reassured her quietly.
" what are you two whispering about? " Asked Nathan.
" just talking about where we'll visit once we've found the treasure. " Sam lied, with a bragging tone.
Sky smiled to herself before joining in with the lie.

" yeah, thought it would be nice. To get away for a bit. "
" wouldn't get your holiday plans sorted until we actually have the treasure, Samuel. " said Rafe.
" besides , she might change her mind. " He continues, devilishly.

At Rafe's vial words, Skyler's face turns a little green colour along with a disguised expression. Sam grads her hand and squeezes it comfortingly, before he let's go. Nathan growls under his breath at Rafe as he looked over his shoulder at Skyler's pale green face.

" Here. " Said Rafe, as he pointed at room with no one inside.
The four thief's walk inside, they made sure no one was inside.
" alright, the coast is clear. " Commented Sam.
They walked into the middle of the room in a half a circle shape. In order of Nathan, Skyler, Sam and Rafe.