Chap 2

After Apollo is the only one who remembered what happened. Remembered his own child he kept an eye on him. He talked to Persues's mom again afterwards. 

3rd person
Percy has been in the wild for a day. He found that the only the sword works on monsters. Though it's the only thing that works on them. That brings us to today he's going to discover his powers. What he inherited his birthright. 

Percy pov
I thought of Poseidon and I attempted to control a puddle of water. It worked I began shaping it into I bow and arrow and then I froze the water. All but the string and shot it the arrow arched down. Hmm, can I alter the arrow still moving at that speed? time to attempt this. I picked up my bow firing a second time. It sort of worked my arrow barely moved but it moved slightly. I groaned at my own inability. so I should probably work on my own skill at controlling water.

1 Week Later

I practiced on the lake controlling water, it was to the point I could hold up the entire lake although it was pretty small. I also had to fight a lot of monsters off. It wasn't very hard to fight them individually, their numbers made it hard. eventually, I started messing with my scent and figured out how to make it seem like a normal demigod.i can even see what kind of monster it was by scent. I also worked on my control over shadows and earth shaker powers.

I was hunting a deer I paused feeling an unknown feeling tingling down my spine. It wasn't like the normal monsters it teleported wait theres mutiple people. They have a far stager aura crud it's the hunters, isn't it... I cursed and sighed knowing I shouldn't try to hide or fight back. so I stood there waiting to get screamed at. I heard the leaves rustle I turned on them moving as if to raise my bow at them. I had to pretend to be ignorant I held my bow looking around to see about twenty bows aimed at me. I paled slowly lowering my bow and slinging it over my back. slowly raising my hands to show I wasn't going to attempt to attack. and so they could see my weapons. "How dare scum like you raise a bow to us." spoke a voice it was deathly calm.

"Please don't shot I...i was just... scared and paniced." I said fearfully.

she sneered at me and stated "Of course a boy would be afraid and be stupid enough to panic. What business do you have here."

"M...My m..mother was killed to this large dog like thing." I said backing up slightly I looked to the goddess and kneeled said "Please forgive my insolence lady Artemis"

She looked surprised then her expression went blank "How do you know boy?" she demanded

"M...my mother told me about greek mythology before she died my lady," I said not lying