First day of College

Freddy's POV

My alarm clock kept beeping, I wanted to hit snooze but it was already 7, so I got up like a bear. Oh wait.

I got change, grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. I headed downstairs and made a bowl of cereal. I didn't see Bonnie, he probably went to school already.

After I was eating, I put the bowl in the sink and left for school. I got into my car,  and decided to head to Tim Hortons and grab some coffee. 

Bonnie's POV

I walk with Chica to find our class.  We walked all around campus and finally found our class.  When we got in there wasnt alot of people. Probably because most people are running late.

I looked on my phone while I waited. 

Freddy hasn't texted to me,  probably he is still sleeping, guess he is going to be late for school.

20 minutes later,  the professor talk about everything about his class and everything about the school.  Man the professor talks so boring.  His name is Mr. Candy. 

What a f***king stupid name. Candy.  So dumb. 

Freddy's POV

I walked onto campus with my coffee and headed to class,  I saw this girl who recognize me.  She came up to me and said "Hello, I'm Maria and are you Freddy Fazbear? "

I told her yes and she reply with "Then you must the same one who is involve with the Yaimelie story. "

Oh boy, she probably is a want to be reporter.