Final(Part 2)

Chica's POV

I quickly pick up everything, and try to put everything in. Freddy snatch the scrapbook and he started to raise his voice at me. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO THOUGH MY STUFF?!!"

"Don't raise your damn voice at me, you are some idiot you know that." I said.

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT, IT'S JUST A SCRAP BOOK FULL OF PICTURES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, THAT'S IT!!" Freddy continue to scream and there was probably no way to shut him up.

" You know what's in that book but you are just to scare to admit that you still love him. If you want to keep acting this way, fine. Maybe Bonnie was right about, you are a child who always thinks they are always right." I decide to head to the fair myself, I wasn't having any of Freddy's bullshit.

I started to head to a bus stop, on my way there, I looked back and saw Freddy crying in his car. I felt bad but he did this to himself.

Freddy's POV

It's going to be fine. It's going to be fine. It's not going to be fine. I actually am a idiot. That good for nothing dumb ass told Bonnie stupid lies, and Bonnie believed them. I knew he wanted me gone.

I kept looking at the cover of the scrap book, thinking to myself, what have I done. I didn't want to go back to Bonnie looking like a idiot or a failure.

I knew Chica was lying when she told me that Bonnie didn't want to go to the fair, so I threw the book in the back and started up my car. I backed out and headed towards the nearest bus stop to grab Chica.

I finally pull up the bus stop and Chica said "Man, you really are a idiot. Are you done yelling and ready to head the fair?"

I shook my head, and Chica got inside the car. Man, I hope no one saw this or thought I was picking a prostitute. Chica kinda always looks like a hoe, with her booty shorts and all.

I took a deep breath and headed towards the fair.

Bonnie's POV

I felt my hands shaking, and my heart keeps beating faster and faster. I hope Chica didn't fuck up. I parked my car in the Fair's parking lot. I'll just go in and take my mind off things.

I bought a ticket and headed in, I saw lots of people here. The rides were all close together. You can smell the delicious food, probably most of it is fried.

There was a big banner that said "WELCOME TO THE SPRING FAIR!!"

I went to the ride ticket booth. When I went over there, I look at the prices. What the fuck?! $50 for a wrist band, to ride all the rides, there is only like 20 rides and 15 kid rides. I'm probably have to buy it because Chica will beg me to buy it for her. So I guess, I'll wait in line.

Freddy's POV

I pull into the parking lot. Chica started to get excited, she must like the fair. I try to stop her, but she fucking dash. Since I can't stop her, I guess I'm not buying her an entrance ticket. I locked the car, and started to head towards the entrance.

When I made it to the entrance, I saw Chica talking to some girl, must be her friend. I bought a ticket and headed inside. I threw up my hood so Bonnie wouldn't see me. I guess I could buy some food to keep my mind off things.

Chica's Pov

The food, the rides, the games, all of it. The Spring Fair is really fun. But I have to start the search for Bonnie. It can't be that hard, he has tall ass ears.

I started my search at the food stands. I went towards the food stands. It was like a huge wide alley with food stands on each side. I headed down the path. I saw a food stand with a recognisable face.

I walked towards the stand and heard my name being called. I finally got to the stand and found the guy calling my name, Goldie, Freddy's cousin. I work at his restaurant for 10 hours on the weekends.

"Goldie, how's the fair so far?"
"Its going fine, Chica. People are really liking that I don't have any fried foods on the menu. So what are you doing here, I thought you were supposed to come earlier." Goldie said.

"I decide to come later because Bonnie and Freddy are having issues and I'm trying to help them sort the problems out."
" You know you aren't supposed to mess around with their love life, you could let 'the ship' sink." Goldie said.

I screamed " DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY SHIP, THEY ARE ADORABLE AND I KNOW AND YOU KNOW, EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!"
" Ok, I get it, I'll call Freddy and you grab Bonnie and make him come here. It's the best I can do after you beat the living shit out of those theifs that day." Goldie came up with the half ass plan, but it's a plan none of the less. I like when my screaming gets somewhere.

I left and decided to head towards the next area where I try to find Bonnie, the ticket place.

I ran towards the ticket booth and crashed right into Bonnie. Damn, I thought it was going a lot harder but no.

I got off  Bonnie and picked him up.

"And I thought it was going to take years to find you, but nope you appeared right in front of me or should I say right on top of me." Bonnie said.
" Come on , I want to grab some food."
"Nah I got tickets, I want to check out the haunted house they have."Bonnie said.

Damn, I follow him to the haunted house. I called Goldie to tell Freddy to me there.

When we got there, I automatically recognise this place, it's Sam's family haunted house. I told Bonnie I'll wait here, Bonnie said ok and went in, I have tickets at least. Freddy saw me and him told to enter, since my friend needs help to get out, I gave him a ticket and he headed in.

Sam saw me and me and her came up with an idea. I dress up like a killer and headed into the haunted house through the back.

Freddy's POV

I headed into the haunted house, I bet Chica's 'friend' is Bonnie but I'll continue anyway. This house is really well done. I finally found Bonnie and he saw me and continue walking away. I try to follow him until I hear screaming, sounds like a girl.

I ran towards the exit and I found Bonnie running away. I grabbed him, and saw what he was running from. It was a fake killer. But when they got close I saw real blood on the knife, so I picked up Bonnie and ran.

I continue running until there was no more room to run. I put Bonnie down and if I die I said to him " You know i didn't want to break up with you, I just hated to be question about everything. But I realized breaking up with you was the stupidest mistake I ever did. I love you."

" Great, I love you too and I'm sorry for going detective on you, I should of just ignored my father but it's too late for us now, we are going to die."

The killer came closer and started to laugh. They dropped the knife and took off their mask. It was Chica. I'm done, I get it's Karma from what I did almost 2 years ago.

We all got out the house, and I sat down. Bonnie sat right next to me and said " Can we forget about what happen and pick up from where we left off?"
"Yeah, I'll like that" I said.

Chica came up behind us, and screamed "NOW YOU ARE DONE, LET'S GO ON RIDES, BUT NOT THE FERRIS WHEEL!!!"

AND THAT'S IT FOLKS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SHORT BOOK BUT I PROMISED THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK COMING IN 2019, BUT FOR NOW HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THE ENTIRE BOOK, GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK ROUGUE WOLF, BUT FOR NOW, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY LAST TWO BOOKS.