Weightlifting

The next challenge was weightlifting. Fiona and Maira attached rocks to strings for the guys to be able to lift them with their dicks. They ranged from light pebbles to large, heavy rocks. The boys got erect and one by one attempted to lift the rocks up. When it was his go, Toby got serious rope burn on his dick trying to lift a largish rock and started scream. He was rolling around on the floor, crying and so fiona had to get him some ice to cool his red, raw dick with. "ahhh" he said as the ice was put in contact with his penis. He ended up getting a lot of pleasure out of the ice and ejaculated everywhere. He accidentally came on a passing French man's dog and the man got angry. He pulled out a penknife and chopped Toby's dick off. Toby had to pull out due to lack of dick. The boys carried on lifting rocks whilst fiona and maira had to call another ambulance as Toby had passed out from loss of blood due to the lack of dick. Amandeep was in the final along with cam, Enzo and beant. His dick was in pain and he was struggling to keep his boner. Suddenly... The Chung Nation God came down to earth in the form of an astronaut and used his penis power to give him strength enough to lift the largest rock up for 10 seconds, making him the winner of the weightlifting competition.