Dickstrumentation

Beant was very disappointed that he didn't win, and so he decided it was time for some musical dickstrumentation; the next competition would be who's dick was most musically talented. Beant grabbed his sitar which he conveniently brought with him on the trip,along with his tabla. His dick bowed the sitar whilst his balls created an intricate beat on the tabla. It was very impressive until one of the strings on the sitar broke,and twanged his dick (friccin' twangg'd {with two g's}) and deeply cut the shaft of the penis. A red slug then slithered out of the cut. It was a real slug that got stuck in the penis a long time ago, and was feeding off pubes and dead skin. It was covered in blood so it was very red. Beant was shocked at the slug's penis departure and consequently, he fainted. The competitions were resumed once beant was taken care of, and callum pulled out a drumkit and did a magnificent drum solo using only his genitalia and the occasional use of his bumcheeks. However,  amandeep knew he could do better and he decided to play the guitar AND drums at the same time. James f was sitting by himself trying to play his guitar in peace, away from all the guys who were playing with their penises. Amandeep swaggered upto him and said "what's hanging James?"  James took one look at amandeep's naked lower half and replied "your dick". Amandeep laughed a deep laugh and then asked James for his guitar. James became suspicious and refused to give up his "I'm a Gleen child"  guitar he'd stolen from school. Amandeep got angered by this and subsequently crippled James' nipples. His nipples ended up getting crippling depression due to the crippling they'd received. It was then that it was learnt that James' nipples had small brains beneath them. James cried and amandeep stole the guitar. Amandeep started to play all-star with his dick on the drums and guitar and somehow managed to pull it off. He was on fire! Literally- he was going so fast that he caused a spark to form and cause a fire on his dry dick skin. He knew he should've earthed his dick before the performance (big up mr Benjamin). Amandeep was not going down without a fight though ; he did stop drop and roll with his dick and brown hulk's brown meat flames were extinguished. Whilst he was doing this, everyone else was trying to play an instrument with their penises but nothing compared to amandeep's solo. Gareth was struggling to play the steel pans as he couldn't hit the pans hard enough to produce any sound. Jack and Ben tried to do a duet medley consisting of the windows logging in tune, comptine d'un autro apres midi (whatever the fuck it's called) and prison song. they couldn't stay in time so it didn't work out. Enzo tried to play redbone on rebekah's clarinet (which he stole without permission) using his bum to blow air into it (as his dick couldn't sufficiently blow air) but it sounded terrible. The other acts were utter crap, so amandeep won!