Chapter One

A/N: Tyler as Luca (pic above) ☝🏻

_____________________________

Luca's View

"Like I said, nothing especial happened. I was teaching class, Rhys was paying attention like any kind of human-seventeen-year-old-boy." My best friend Terrence explained.

"Okay, so he wasn't to talking to any girls or... guys?. What did he look like? What is he wearing today?" I asked again.

The kid that I have a huge crush on doesn't have any class with me and I barely see him when we're at school. Well, that's to be expected, considering he's only a junior student and the class that I teach are for seniors.

The time that I get to stalk this cute boy is getting less because of the oncoming first semester exams. I usually see him Tuesday, Thursday and Friday on the library after school for his art club. And sometimes at he's work, but not usually.

I'm the type to get really pissed at small things. Work and my evil fiancé has been the source of my stress and only a doze of Rhys Hale can make me feel all the better.

Just seeing him and his adorable freckles makes me forget all my problems. The boy is an angel and I know that what I'm saying might sound creepy, but it's the truth.

I really like this boy.

"No, he wasn't talking to anyone in my class and even what he's wearing I have to remember? Well I'm sorry but I don't." Terrence rolled his eyes and sat on my couch.

Terrence is my best friend since sophomore year to college years and still up to now. He's been really supportive of me and even helping me with Rhys... well that's because I know something he doesn't want anyone to know and he owe me something from a long time ago.

What's he's doing for me is just a tiny bit of favor compare for the things that I did for him. And I know deep down it's not because he owes that he's helping me, but it's because were best friends and he supports me.

"Sorry, Its just I haven't seen the kid for almost a week and I'm freaking out. And he has you for English class so I could only ask you ." I said.

I opened my refrigerator and grabbed two bud light. "Here" I said as I handed the other one to my best friend and sat next to him, picking up the remote and finding a good sport channel to watch.

"I know" he sighed "Why don't you just tell him?" he continued.

"That again? You know I can't. He would freak out and" I paused.

"You don't know that" Terrence said, taking a sip from his bud light.

"It's been almost two years Luca, and you're still obsessed with this boy. At least do something" He grins.

"I don't want to get him in trouble, you know that" I sighed.

"Oh, C'mon. You're transferring school in a few months. You might not be able to see the kid so at least let him know or else... I swear you'll regret it. Unless you want to continue stalking him even when you're three hours away?" he explained and sighed.

"You're right. I'm not planning on stalking him forever. I plan to stop after I move... it's just, I don't know man, I don't want him to hate me." I said, scratching the base of my neck.

"It's yer decision" he said, sighing.

I would rather him not know anything than knowing he hates me and feel disgusted by my feelings for him while I was away. I just can't do that... I would just be hurt and I hate getting hurt and rejected. It's one of the worst kind of feelings.

I can't let him know. I'm happy just seeing him live his normal high school life. I'm not going to ruin it, he doesn't deserve it.

So while I'm still here, I hope that I can still observe him without him finding out.