Chapter Twelve

Tyler H as Luca :p (pic)

Luca's View

I can't help but feel so nervous right now. It's my first time asking Rhys to meet me outside it'll be a bit different from when we were in that small classroom. I'm not sure if this is okay, but I really want to watch it together with him.

I hope I don't weird him out or anything. He seems like the type of person to like these kind of stuff. I don't want it to look too much like a date so I'll try and act like I just really wanted to hang out and show him this. (And I'm sure you guys are dying to know what it is)

Flashback: from Two hours ago

I watch my best friend make those funny faces while doing whatever it is on his phone. He rolled his eyes at me as he caught me taking a quick snap of him.

"What got you all so worked up?" I chuckled as he put his phone away, sighing in defeat tone.

"Dude,There's this event that I was gonna go to and they freaking cancelled it because of minor reason." he explained groaning.

"I see so you were planning on going to an event without me?" I squint my eyes at him and he rolled his eyes back so much his pupil disappeared.

"I don't like you in parties! You won't let me drink! You should know already but you suck at parties" he shrugged and went back to his phone.

"Uh excuse me.." I trailed, snapping my fingers in front of his face to get his attention. Terrence looked at me with annoyance "Have you met the drunk you?" I says making a face.

"That's what I thought" I said after hearing nothing but a speechless response from him. He hates it when I talk about his drunken memories that he seems to always forget. He would say he doesn't believe it or I'm just making up a story but when I get actual proof he becomes silent.

"Anyways...." he trailed of, changing the subject. "They said the display is still on but there's only going to be staff and few people coming"

"What display?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Oh, fireworks display. There wasn't enough for the event and their planning was pretty lousy so they had to cancel it but they said they'll still do a few rounds of display" he said.

"Hmm, interesting. You comin?" I asked.

"Nah man, there's no party. No booze, no girls, so no sex tonight so nope." he said before storming off and probably going to the guest room and sleep.

I look online to look for the event he was looking at earlier. I was just a tad bit curious, it's a waste that not many people will see it so I thought that maybe if I can... I dont know invite Rhys or something.

Wait, what am I thinking it's late and he's probably sleep but today is friday night and I remember him telling me that he usually stay late every friday night so just maybe... This is kind of lame but I kind of want to watch that little display with him. I'm not going to lie I'm just making an excuse to him.

We won't be able to see each other much anyways.

After a while I decided to finally give him a call and ask him. His voice sounded so sexy and adorable over the phone. I didn't even get to hear his reply as I hung up and told him where to meet me. I just didn't want to give him a chance to refuse so I did so.

I smiled looking at screen after a while, getting a reply from him.

I'm on the way :)

Dammit, I can't wait. I smiled to myself as I got out and start driving to the place. I know I'll get there early since it's closer to my place and I know that because Rhys accidentally told me where he lives not because of my stalking. I'm not that extreme. His place is a private place, Im not a creep enough to do that.

End of Flashback:

-

A/N: Short chapter! Cuz I want their first date outside of school to be a bit romantic but simple so I'm still thinking about how I'm going to write it. Im open to any suggestions :) :) :)

Stay Tuned and Don't forget to Vote! I'll love you guys forever:)

~Mina