The next years

Towards the end of her first year at Hogwarts Sophia learned a few things which were:

Draco is okay to hang out with if you ignore the fact that he makes fun of half of the gryffindors

Transfiguration is harder than it looks

Jade is really cool

Harry and his friends are not as bad as Draco says.

Sophia also heard about what happened with professor Quirrel. She was actually really disappointed when they were supposed to win but didn't although she did understand why Dumbledore gave points to Harry and others.
Her second and third year were pretty much the same as her first. Except all the dangerous things that happened during her second year.
She became really good at most of her subjects and although she didn't want to be the best she still worked for it because her parents expected her to be good at most of the things.
And so her fourth year came. The year of the triwizard tournament. She was really suprised when Harry had to compete as well. She wondered why is it always him who end up being something special.
The tournament was actually harder than she thought. She didn't understand why would someone want to be a part of it. But it was still nice to watch it.

"Sophia, you going?" They were standing outside the potions classroom. It was time for lunch.
"Yeah," Sophia said and went with Jade to the slytherin table. She greeted Draco and sat next to him. Jade sat in front of her.
"So, Draco, did you annoy Potter today yet?" Jade said and laughed. He just smirked and looked towards the gryffindor table. Harry wasn't even there yet and the only two persons Sophia recognised were Fred and George. Everyone knew them. The pranksters.
"Will you ever stop mocking them?" she said and looked at Draco.
"Where's the fun in that? Besides, Sophia, we're slytherins. It's what we do." Sophia sighed. No, she thought. It's what they expect us to do. But even she had to admit that having a dark side was fun. Having a frightening reputition as a slytherin was fun. Sometimes being bad is just fun.
"Did you guys know that the second task will be happening at the lake? They say it has something to do with a treasure. It's a shame that there's no slytherin who would compete, we practically live in the lake. " Theo said and many of the slytherins laughed. As much as Sophia didn't like making fun of gryffindor she was really enjoying being a slytherin. The people in this house were fun and also friendly.
"What class do we have next?" Sophia asked Jade.
"Um I think we have charms. With ravenclaws. Nothing too bad."
"Wait how does Theo know how will the second task look like? It's like december and before that we will have that yule ball. The second task is supposed to be in Februar. So how does Theo already know the details?" Sophia said.
"Relax," Draco said. "Theo heard two teachers talking about it. And yeah I know that we're not supposed to know but we won't tell Diggory and Potter anyway so it won't change the game." Sophia thought about it for a second and decided it's not that important.
"So did you two already think about who will you go to the ball with?" she asked.
"I don't even care at this point. I will go with a slytherin for sure, I might ask Pansy or something." Draco said.
"Well I don't know as well since nobody asked me but I will see if Blaise wants to go." Jade said. "What about you?"
"I don't know yet. I will wait some time and then see what happens." Sophia anwsered.
"I'm sure someone from slytherin will ask you. I mean you have a good reputition after all as your family is as powerful as Draco's."
After lunch and classes Sophia went outside with Jade. It was cold but that didn't bother her because she liked wearing her slytherin scarf and socks. They went to the lake and saw some of the students playing in snow and some gryffindors sitting by the lake. Sophia and Jade leaned on a rock that was near the lake and admired the beautiful snow in silence. A few minutes later two people ran towards the lake near Sophia and Jade and because of them they fell. The two persons stopped and apologised.
"Sorry we didn't mean to..you're slytherins right?"
"Yep. And you are Fred and George I believe?" Jade said. They nodded.
"Wait how old are you two?" Sophia asked.
"We are in our sixth year currently. So two years older than you. And while we would love to chat we have to go. Some people asked us to pull some pranks on their frends and we just love to help people in need you know?" Sophia laughed and the twins rushed off.
"We need more people like them in the world," Jade said. "I mean they are gryffindor and everything but you can't not like them." Sophia agreed and they went back inside the castle.