Life goes on

The next day was their last day at school. Their exams were canceled but they still officially finished school because they supposedly showed in the battle that they are good enough. Sophia woke up a little earlier and she just layed there. She wanted to calm down. What happened the day before was still a lot to process for her.
The morning was still quiet; almost everyone lost someone in the war but at the breakfast things started to look normal again. Sophia sat next to Jade. She looked around; it was weird to see everyone again. After that they just hung out, either in the common room or somewhere else. Jade and Sophia were in the common room. They all already had everything packed. Jade suddenly gasped. Sophia looked at her, confused.
"I just remembered something," said Jade. "You know what happened at the Yule ball? When Blaise kissed Pansy and Theo was angry? I thought it was because they both liked her but it turns out they like each other! I saw them today and apparently they are finnaly together and happy." Sophia stared at her.
"Well I honestly had no idea.. Looks like I had enough things in my life and wasn't concentrating on what was happening," she said and laughed. Jade laughed too but then got serious.
"Sophia... Do you know that one of the twins, Fred died?" Sophia didn't know them much but just imagining one of them being gone was impossible.
"George is... He is completely crushed." said Jade. "And I was still good friends with them so I just want to go see if he is any better.. He said that I can come." Sophia nodded and Jade left.
A few moments later she saw Draco walk in the room. When he saw her he smiled and sat next to her.
"So how is your last day at Hogwarts going?" he asked. She smiled.

When they arrived in London Jade left immediately. As Sophia was getting ready to leave she heard someone call her name. She saw it was Draco.
"Draco?" she said suprised. He looked like he was in a hurry.
"Look I know that I messed up a lot but I want to meet up with you to tell you everything that really happened. Can you just come to the cafe today in a couple of hours?" She stared at him, not knowing what to say.
"O-okay." Draco quickly walked away and Sophia just stood there for a moment.
When she got home she was filled with sadness again. Her home was now much emptier, it was only Sophia and her mother. Honestly she didn't like being at home as that brought her sadness but she would never leave her mother alone after what happened.

She met him at the cafe just like he asked. At first they were quiet but they warmed up and their conversation was just like in the old times. She looked at him. But this time she didn't look away, she couldn't. He was looking at her too. She was beginning to panic. He will definitely think I like him if I stare at him like that. God, Sophia, just stop!
But she didn't no matter how many times her brain told her to. She was looking at his gray eyes, his blond hair - no Sophia stop! She was breathing fast. He put her hair behind her ear and she almost exploded at the touch of his hand. They were standing so close she could feel his breath. Before she knew he put his hand on her cheek and softly kissed her. It was just a touch at first but she felt like it was a fire. She put her hands around his neck and let herself show her feelings she has been hiding for two years. She didn't know how long it lasted she just knew how amazing she felt. At last they stopped and looked at each other. She saw how Draco smiled.
"It was as perfect as I imagined," he wishpered and she shivered at the sound of his whisper.
"Well I can agree on that," she said and laughed. He looked at her.
"Do you know that one night last year when we talked? I helped you with non-verbal spells. I swear I almost kissed you then. But it wouldn't be fair, not after how I had been acting. And then that night when we had a fight? It was never so hard for me not to show emotion but I had to do it. And when Potter found me in the bathroom I really was crying. Not only because of the mission but because I knew I lost you forever." Sophia looked at him with a sad look.
"I was crying too that night. Please don't ever do that again."
"I swear I won't Sophia."