Doctor Death: Scp-049 X Reader

The heavily armed MTF officers shoved you in the dimly lit, blood stained cell of the creature as known as SCP-049. Apparently, the higher ups have given the okay for 049 to test on live subjects again, trying to appease the being and keeping it from escaping. Three D-Class were chosen in the off chance that if the foundation only provided one D-Class, the D-Class wouldn't have this so called "Pestilence".
       The other D-Class personnel were shoved in with you. It wasn't long until the doors slammed shut, causing you to jump a little. Looking at the other two D-Class, you noticed one being a hispanic man in his early 30's with dark brown, unkempt hair and brown eyes. Ugly scars and tattoos littered his face, one brow having a scar in the middle. This man was of a decent build. You noticed a tattoo of what looked to be like a mafia or gang sign on the crook of his next.

Your eyes then traveled to the other personnel. This man was Caucasian and looked to be in his late 20's with dirty blond hair and dull blue eyes that looked to have seen many horrible things. He was scrawny and looked to be like any other edgy white boy with greasy long hair and a dead look on his face. Nothing special. Both D-Class were wearing an ugly orange jumpsuit that matched yours, and cheap brown boots that were probably a hand-me-down from previous criminals with the same death sentence.
      Movement in the far corner of the room cought your eye. It was hard to see what it was so you squinted with a slight lean forward, not wanting to get too close to it. The ominous figure slowly stood at it's amazing 6 foot height. Your breath hitched as you backed up to the door. The Hispanic looking man wasn't phased, wanting to appear tough. The white male looked cautious. The unidentified being in the corner turned around slowly, menacingly, and stared at the three of you through it's silver plague doctor mask.
      "Oh! We got a doctor in the house!" the Hispanic man laughed that predictable dry laugh you'd expect, revealing his thick accent. "What are you going to do, doctor? Treat us with leeches?"

"If you knew what was good for you, you'd shut the hell up!" The white man spoke up, not taking his eyes off the creature. Something told you that taunting the creature was a bad idea. Instead, you kept quiet; trying to disappear.
     The being behind the mask completely ignored their comments and started walking toward them.
      "I sense the disease in you..." it said in it's soft, metallic, british voice. It surprised you, but what were you expecting? It was soothing yet unsettling. You backed away from it.
       "Fret not. I can cure you." The creature lifted it's gloved hand and reached out to the Hispanic male first, as he was the closest.
      "I'm sorry to break it to ya doc', but you don't know what you're talking about. I'm perfectly healthy. Plus, Plague doctors were just phonies that made people even more sick and would eventually die from the plague themselves." The man said while backing away. "What the fuck?! Gert away from m-"
       The "Plague Doctor" had picked up it's pace a bit and grabbed him by the neck. It didn't choke him, but in a matter of seconds, the man collapsed. The doctor immediately got to work pulling the man to the surgical table in the middle of the room. Setting him in it's desired position, he immediately unzipped the top of the D-Class' jumpsuit and made an incision straight down the lifeless man's torso.
       You and the white man backed up to the door in fear. Not being able to peel your eyes off the creature, you took notice of it's features. Robes were a dark grey -pretty much black- color. It looked to be leather and waxy. Bright amber eyes shone behind the being's mask. You watched as the doctor inserted various unknown chemicals into the corps. Your eyes staring intently as it stitched the body up. 049 then stepped away from the table, making his way towards the last two remaining D-Class. The next thing you know, you were shoved by the only other D-Class that was still alive. You fell just a couple feet in front of the creature.
      It kept it's pace, totally un-phased by the incident. You rolled to the side, stood up and ran to the other side of the cell. Deciding that it wasn't going to chase you, it went after the white man.
        You watched as he tried to act tough. The man then served a left hook to the creature on the left side of it's face. It dropped it's hand and touched where the man hit it. The doctor blinked a few times and stayed silent, staring at the floor. Both you and the white man were shocked. You were honestly a bit worried.
      "That was quite rude of you..." It mumbled before grabbing the man's neck. He then dropped dead within seconds. The creature started it's operation.
      You timidly walked up to it while it was operating on the man.
      "So...what are you doing exactly?" you asked.
     "Curing him." it said.
      "I know that much already...and you really shouldn't take what that guy said to heart." you were now trying to make friends with it, hoping it wouldn't kill you.
     "I do not. I am not here to make friends. I am here to rid the world of the pestilence." It answered.
     'So much for that idea' you thought.
     "My name's (Y/N), by the way...what's your name?" you really wanted to get on his good side. You weren't ready to die just yet.
     "What a lovely name. I have many names in many languages. You may call me whatever you like." It said.
     "Black cloak, deadly touch? You sound like death to me. Anyway, I'll call you Doctor." you smiled at it. It looked back at you. A twitch of a smile graced it's eye's as it turned it's attention back to his patient and stitched the man up.
    "So Doctor, what happens after you treat them?" he pointed to the Hispanic man across the room as he started reanimating. He started limping around, groaning.
    "He's almost zombie like..." you mumbled. 'It's like this creature is trying to play God but it isn't doing it right'
    "What now, Doctor?" you said quizzically.
    "Now," it stood up looking down at you.

"I will cure you..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. I'M TAKING REQUEST RIGHT NOW SO GO AHEAD. IF I DON'T KNOW THE SCP,  IT MAY TAKE LONGER. I WANT TO DO RESEARCH AND BE AS ACCURATE WITH THEIR PERSONALITIES AS POSSIBLE.

*****Edited to change inconsistencies