The costume

SasuNaru

>.<.>.<.>.<Sasuke's P.O.V>.<.>.<.>.<

What is taking so long? He's been in there for like 5 min. Ugh! I hate waiting. I got up from the sofa and walked towards the bathroom. I could see he locked the door so there was no need to try open it from the outside. I would only brake it, and that woulden't be good. I knocked on the door.....no respons....

"Dobe! Hurry up and finish!"

"I am! I've never had anything like this on. I don't know how to wear it!" I could hear from the other side of the door.

"Open up and let me help you then." I smirked.

"N-no way! I am fine!"

"Then come out dobe!" I began getting rather angry.

I was about the break the door when I saw the lock turn. Out stepped the cutest Naruto I have ever seen. Hehe I knew the outfit was going to look good on him. I smirked while looking him up and down. He blushed. I might as well tell you what he was wearing. On his head he had two fox like ears, one of them was tilting slightly down. He was wearing a orange cute little maid/fox dress and had a tail too. He had long socks and some girl flats with bows on them. I had to get a hold of myself so my nose woulden't start bleeding.

"S-so is it put on right?" he looked down while blushing.

"I am not quite sure yet....let me check if everything is we're it is suppose to be" I smirked and walked closer to him. I tilted one of the ears up so it was in place. Then I grapped Naruto's shoulder and spun him around.

"W-what are you doing Teme!" he shaked a little bit.

"I was going to check if everything in the back was ok too."

I began stretching stuff even though it was looking fine just to tease Naruto. He shuddered at my touch. Hehe. Maybe I should keep him here.....Then I saw that the tail was almost falling off. I grabbed it and took it off. I soon realized I grabbed his butt because his face was all red like a tomatoe. I put the tail back on.

"Sorry if it was too embarrassing." I smirked at him. He glared at me while making a pouty face.

"I-it was not embarrassing!" he crossed his arms.I walked over to him and put my hand besides his head. I was now forcing him to stand pressed up against the wall. I used my other hand to tilt his chin up so he looked into my eyes.

"Well if it's not embarrassing why is your face all red?"

"B-because!"

"That's no reason" I leaned closer. His face was now redder than before, if that was possible.

>.<.>.<.>.<Naruto's P.O.V>.<.>.<.>.<

Stop coming so close Sasuke! Why do u have to do it? It's not my fault! I am not used to being so close to people. I tried to look down,but his hand prevented me from doing so.

"Just say it Naruto. I will let go if you do"

"Say what?" I glared at him again.

"That it's embarrassing."

"But it's not!"

"Oh my...you are a dobe u know? Well I don't want to stand here all night and Sakura is waiting so let's just go." I let go of him.

"Aren't u going to dress up?" I looked confused at him wondering why He wasen't in any costume. He looked at me.

"Sakura didn't want me too" then he went out the door. I followed of course. Pfft! Sure she said that. -He is just to perfect the way he is- bleh! I tried avoiding the looks on the streets as we went to Sakura's house. Everyone in the whole town was probably looking at me. Why does this have to happen to me of all people! Ugh... I kicked some rocks on the way to try to get my mind off the outfit and the looks.