Darkness

Ok! On with the story! :D I really can't thank you guys enough for reading my story i really appreciate it! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Ugh! My whole body hurts! What the heck happened? My memory was blurry from last nigh.....nyaa! Come on Naruto think! Oh....no.....please tell me I'm not starting over with the nyaa thing.....I sighed....when does my problem stop....I looked around the room i was in. Pretty dark in here i can't see ery well. I tried to get up, but when i tried to use my hands i realized they were tied behind my back. I coulden't rip it....he probably used some special rope on me. Wait...who was that person...Now i remember! I was on the festival with Sasuke and then-

"Youre finally awake eh?" the door slammed open and a shadow stepped into the room.  

I got kidnapped.....and i didn't even sense him! 

"Ngh!" Shit. He had tied a rope trough my mouth too. I glared at him. I can't speak or move this way.

"Aw? You can't speak what a pity.....for you. I only think you look even more delicious this way..." he licked his lips. My eyes widened. Who the hell is this person!? What does he want with me? He only smirked when he saw my reaction. I shuddered. He slowly began moving forward. I tried to figure out who he was with every single step. Coming closer slowly, but surely.

"You recognize me?" He said with a evil smirk. I-It can't be....He he is really.....Itachi.

(Yes Itachi. In this story Itachi is alive. Sasuke doesen't know the truth and he hates him so......)

He got down in his knees before me. He raised his left hand and caressed my cheek. My eyes stil wide in shock.....it's really him. 

"I'm sorry for getting you here like this, but it was probably tthe only way i would get you here....Well you probably have something you want to say. Don't shout though.....it will be worse if you do."

He smirked again and slowly undid the cloth around my mouth. 

"Sasu-!!" 

He covered my mouth with his hand and used the other one to press my head against a wall behind us. 

"I told you not to scream. I'm sure you heard me....didn't you Naruto? Now you've been a bad boy."

The look in his eyes scared me. I guess i should just play along for a little while...to get some information and maybe he will go easy on me. So i can escape....in one way...I relaxed my body to give Itachi a sign that i would shout and try to run. Not that i could anyway. He let my head go and retreated his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want?" i glared at him while gritting my teeth. 

"Aw...don't be angry with me Naruto." He leaned closer. I tried to back away, but a certain wall prevented me from doing so. 

"A-answer me." His face was dangerously close by now. To my surprise he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"It seems you and Sasuke found the tone...ha....it makes me sick just thinking about it. You need to be punished for this Naruto. And i know just how to o it." he smirked evilly.  

"And Sasuke isn't here to help you. He won't come. I wonder if he really have realized that you're gone by now...." I snapped.

"Don't you dare talk about Sasuke!" with this he slapped me across my face. My cheek was stinging.

"I can say whatever I want, do whatever i want, when i want. I make the rules here." Tears welled up. Sasuke....I am so sorry....

"Now. It's time that i punish you. All the things you have done. Did you think i would let you get away with it? Ha, how naive you are little Naruto" He grabbed my by my collar and hung me around his shoulder. 

"Put me down you jerk! Let go already!" Of course this didn't help me at all. Not in my condition.

Sasuke's P.O.V

What the heck? Naruto just....he's gone...no..no! I refuse to believe he just walked away! Not after all we.....It can't be. Something is wrong. I can't sense his chakra anywhere nearby...something is definitely wrong! I jumped out the window to go and see the Hokage to get permission to go look for Naruto. When i finally arrived i barged in not caring about who was there or what was happening  there.

"Hokage! Give me permission to go look for Naruto." she seemed really shocked.

"S-sasuke? What?"

"I can't sense his chakra in the village. I might have a clue to where he is....so let me go look for him."

"I will set up a s-"

"No i will go alone."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes" 

Without the conversation going any further i left and began searching. The truth is that i really didn't have any clue to where Naruto was, but  that won't be to hard to figure out.  There is no way I'll let Naruto go now. The one who did this should watch out. Cuz they're dead when i find them. I gritted my teeth and went out into the woods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen to Naruto?! Will Sasuke find him? Stay tuned for the next chapter which is i am going to publish soon! ^^ 

Follow me on insta: drawinganimeforever

Love Bunny-Chan