O6: Chapter 6

: Dakota's Point Of View :

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I stuttered

"Oh you know" Phoebe,my best friend(Or used to be until now),came in,a blade twirling in her hand,"Finish some unfinished buisness" She answered slyly and slowly,smirking in the end

I accidently touched the scar on my cheek,causing her to chuckle lowly,"Your brother do that to you?"

I nodded,my voice caught in my throat.How does everybody end up finding me today?

She still began to chuckle evily,scaring me half to death as she came closer to me.Justin,where are you?I pleaded in my head.

"Clever" She spoke,leaning in and placing the knife a centimeter below my chin,"Better watch next time,it could kill you"

"Phoebe,I thought we were friends" I whimpered

She did that scary smirk she did earlier as I backed up to the wall.Then I saw a foot on the window sill but my eyes didn't move,I already knew it was Justin because the shoes were purple Supras.

Justin's head peered in,but Phoebe didn't see,her back was facing him.

"Phoebe,let me go" I said,calmly as possible

She still continued to smirk,"Notta chance,your brother sent me here to get you and that's just what I'm gonna do"

"He's in jail" I said,like it was nothing

"Oh I know,he called me from there,let's just say,my uncle is his bodyguard and I can get him to let Jace have whatever he needs from me" She said

I clenched my jaw,seeing Justin climb in silently as ever and walked up to the both of us.It wasn't easy to ignore him but I still had my mind focused on Phoebe.

"And what are those things?" I snapped slightly,not noticing that she had pinned me up against the wall the entire time with my hands above my head

"Stuff like...explosives,bombs,money" She answered,"And you aren't gonna stop him you little b-" 

She was cut off with Justin grabbing one of her arms from holding my hand and snapping it behind her back.Ouch,that's gotta hurt.I took the knife she had still clutched in her hand and now put it under her throat.

"What was that?" I whispered,pursing my lips

"Bitch" She spat

I was about to do something really illegal but I chose to make the right decision.I tossed the knife out of the open window and crossed my arms.Justin twisted her arm further and she winced but kept a strong face on after.

"Leave" I muttered

She scoffed,squirming out of Justin's grasp as she made her way to the door,"It won't be long till I'm back,here's a note,sleep with one eye open for the rest of the month" 

She then winked and exited the room and it was engulfed in silence.Justin was frozen and I had just collapsed on the ground.He broke out of his trance and knelt down,trying to calm me down.

"It's ok,don't worry,I'll try to be with you for now on,all day" He spoke,"It's ok"

I shook my head,the image of Phoebe with her blade entering the room still visible in my mind.I had pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees,tears streaming down my face.

"If it makes you feel any better,I,Justin Bieber,like you a lot,Dakota Knightly" He vowed,grinning at what he just said

My head snapped in his direction,my frown not leaving my face just yet.