11 : Chapter 11

: Justin's Point Of View :

"Maggie!" I shouted,bursting through the hospital doors as I found her pale,scars everywhere and bandages her and there.My eyes widened,my mouth parting slowly as I walked over to her.

I sat down slowly,putting my head in my hands and started to cry.Oh god,real manly.

"What have I done to you?" I whispered,still crying 

"Justin..."

I looked up,seeing her faint voice failing to help her speak again but she still tried,"I can't make it"

"Yes you can,you will" I said,trying to convince even myself to believe that

She shook her head,"Nothing can save me"

"I'm so sorry,I should have listened to you" I said,quietly

"Yeah,you should have" She said,trying to bring a smirk on her face

I pursed my lips,"I'll pray.Everyday.Please just try to stay alive.For ...me?" 

She closed her eyes but nodded,"I'll try"

I gave her a small smile,even though she couldn't see,"I'll come back first thing tomorrow"

She nodded again as I slowly crept out of the room,leaving her alone for now to sleep.I sighed,sitting down on the chair in the hall.

I don't wht's happening but...I might like...Maggie.

But I can't!I like Dakota,I liked her first!But...she ended it with us because of Maggie.Even though I know,well everyone does,Maggie is not gonna make it.I frowned,burying my head in my hands and thought things over.

Monday next week,I am returning back home and hopefully Dakota is still there.I can't just leave her there with Ryan and Chaz,we all know how they are.

-     -     -     -

"Ma?" I questioned

"Yeah Justin?Is Maggie ok?" She said,rushing out of the tour bus

I sighed,stuffing my hands in my pockets,"I like Dakota..."

She nodded,biting her lip but still answered,"We all know Justin"

I shook my head slowly,"...but I like Maggie too"

This time her mouth gaped open,"Justin...Dakota and you,your dating" 

"We used to...she found out I kissed Maggie" I muttered

"Wait,she broke up with you because you kissed Maggie?" She repeated me,shocked,"Justin,I'm very disappointed in you"

I sighed,"I know,I know" I said,running a hand through my hair,"I don't know who I want to go to too now"

"Justin..." She said again,"Dakota is the best choice.She's may have not been with you for a long time but I can see she makes you really happy and you really care about her.I know she still cares about you too but she made the right choice breaking up with you though..."

"Ma!" I exclaimed,surprised

"Well its true!" She said,"You kissed another girl and you knew she was gonna see it,magazines,Tv,the internet!" 

I groaned slightly,"Maggie isn't going to make it and I...I want her to.I feel like I wanna be with her but I wanna be with Dakota more.That sounds stupid...Dakota was my first love before her" 

"Heres what I say Justin.Go back to Dakota.Like I said,she makes you really happy and she's an amazing girl,Maggie doesn't seem like your type,Justin.She told me..."