22 : Chapter 22

: Dakota's Point Of View :

"Your my big brother...My real brother..."

"Your my little sister...My real sister..."

"Why is this happening...I don't get why were talking like this..."

"I...like...cookies..."

We all turned over to Chaz and he just kept staring at the ground and finally looked up when he noticed it got silent.

"Oh hey"

I shook my head,"I got a brother,a mother,and a little sister"

"Don't forgot Lia" Bloom said

"Lia?" I asked,confused

All of a sudden,I hear Sam whistle a three note tune.

"Hey,isn't that from the Hunger Games?" Justin questioned

"Yeah,it actually gets Lia pretty hyper for some reason" Sam said and we hear little paws going down the stairs,running down the hall,jumping over the couch and land into Sam's lap.

"She's gonna pee on me...I just know it"

- - - -

"I don't understand this..But it seems fun" I said,holding the marshmellow in my hand.

"Just put a marshmellow in your mouth and say "Chubby Bunny" and keep adding marshmellow's until you can't say "Chubby Bunny" anymore and you cannot swallow" Bloom explained,"Again.Can.Not.Swallow" She said again,looking over at Chaz.

"Why do you guys think I'm the fat one here?" He said,holding his arms up

"Your skinny,you just eat more than an elephant" I commented

"Hey,Elephants eat 300 kilograms of food" He said back,"I don't do that"

There was a long pause before me and Justin spoke up at the same time.

"You won the national biggest food eating contest" Justin reminded him

"How did you know that?" I asked,wondering why he knew how much elephants ate.

He just shoved a marshmellow in his mouth,starting off the challenge,"Chubby Bunny"

We kept going all around the circle until we reached 5 marshmellow's,Bloom was out,Ryan was about to lose it,Caitlin was shoving the marshmellow's in her mouth to try to keep it in,Christian was standing patiently as he waited his turn,Chaz was eating the marshmellows but trying not to swallow,Justin had white powder on his face like everyone else,and Sam and I were just about to grab a trash can and spit this goop out.

"Chubby Bunny" Chaz said,finally,spitting into the trash can and raised his arms up,"I win!"

"I actually thought he would swallow,not spit it out" Sam whispered to his tiny sister

"I did too" She passed on again

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Chaz whispered in her ear when she was talking , making her jump

"Where did you find him?In a circus?" She said,crossing her arms

"Yes,my parents were a clown and I have a pet seal and lion,named Flipper and Rory" Chaz said,sarcastically

"I'd love to meet them" Bloom said back,turning her head and smiling

She had medium brown hair,electrifying blue eyes,freckles,cheeky,she was like a bundled up ball of joy in a little 9 year old girl body.

And than Sam,he had curly brown hair all tousled up,shocking orange-ish eyes,17 and seemed like a wild type of boy who likes to discover new kind of things.