Chains and Whips, Chapter 5

I squirmed furiously, trying to get out of his hold, but whatever I did his just tightened his grip on me. I could feel him smirking as his mouth was against my neck, before I could ask what was so amusing, he bit down hard where my neck met my shoulder. A mix between a shriek and a moan escaped me before I could stop it, like I said, I find biting to be a major turn on.

I could feet his hand slipping slowly lower down my stomach, then carefully undoing the button on my jeans before his hand slowly slipped into them over the top of my panties. I blushed profoundly, completely unable to help myself.

He moved his mouth up and whispered in my ear, "Never would of taken you for a lace sort of girl, shall we see what you're hiding under this pretty lace?"

I opened my mouth, planning to give this bastard a piece of my mind, but I had to bite my lip to stay silent as he bit my ear lobe and began rubbing me through my panties. I could feel my traitorous body start to betray me as I got wetter from his touch.

"Are you enjoying this, Kitten?" He asked, hot breath fanning my neck.

"N-no, of course not! Get off me!"

"Your mouth says one thing, but your body clearly says another."

I gasped loudly as he moved the materiel of my underwear to the side, quickly sending his big finger into my wet hole. He quickened his pace, finger fucking me with only his index finger.

"Your punishment, is that I'm gunna make you beg me to let you cum, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you," he bit and sucked my neck as he added another thick finger, making me bite my lip to hold back a moan of pleasure.

I closed my eyes as his fingers worked in and out of me, enjoying the strange pleasure they brought; until he said something that made my blood run cold.

"Mmm that's a good little girl, I'm gunna make you feel better than ever before."

My whole body froze and my breath hitched in my throat. He must of noticed a difference because he pulled his fingers out and stepped back a bit, giving me a curious look. I didn't comprehend what was going on, I just felt myself pushing him away and running out the door. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me down the hall, to the front doors where I saw Tex waiting for me. He waved and smiled at me, but he must of seen how frantic I looked because he slowly lowered his hand.

"Ry what's up, are you-"

"Drive," I breathed out as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his car, attempting to stop the images flashing through my mind.

"What happ-"

"Please," I sobbed, "just drive.."

He nodded and helped me into the car silently before getting into the drivers side. I stared out the window as he drove, shaky breaths leaving me as the memories I had tried so hard to escape came crashing down on me.

"Damn him for making me remember," I whispered to myself, "Damn him."