Cuil Inwis (Life Changes...)

Hey fellow readers! I have published this notice in every one of my stories because it is That important. - Life alternating, changing. And you guys deserve to know why I haven't been updating as much, to what's been going on in my head.
(It's been driving me insane.)
I'll explain/update yah a bit first.
Reason for the ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) song, - 'I can't get it out of my head'... Is well, I can't get what your about to read out of my head.

I have Epilepsy, also known as Seizures. And I'm sure some of you know/remember that?

Well recently we changed doctors (to an eleptologist, which specialize in epilepsy.)
And he told me - "You have a less than 0% chance on ever being seizure free on medication."

Remember the sentence 'the truth hurts.'..? Well, it does! But I'm glad to know it, anyhow.

So, he gave us a very long list of options...most are unavailable because of where we live. (We have to travel 12hrs+ just to see the doc.)

Amongst the options he gave us, the best option would be Brain Surgery... mostly because I'm having them every. single. day.

Which means- being constantly watched, and being taken care of, if I go out...its with someone at all times. I can't cook, or be near sharp objects. Can't drive, nor be in a bathroom by myself for too long, someone has to be in the room when I shower.
The limitations on what I can and cannot do are very strict....And limited.

Since I'm considering Brain Surgery, there are several steps to go through first.
1. I'd have to see if I'm a candidate, and that can take months... Since we live so far away, it'll be multiple trips.
2. IF I am a candidate, well that'll be...surgery. There could be side-effects. I'll have to talk to the doc more about, but I've been researching, and asking other Epileptics and One side-effect is my seizures could get worse afterwards.
3. IF I do the surgery, it could get rid of them all together, or some of them.
4. If I'm NOT a candidate, well... More medication for me. And considering other options!

So, that's what's been on my mind for the past however long... Month I'd say. Seizures, Brain Surgery, and it's Pro's & Con's... I have to make a finial decision by November!

I hope you guys aren't too upset with me...