It All Started With A Vision II

(Listen while you read: "Lion Theme" by Dustin O'Halloran and Hauschka)

I found myself floating...well, more on the lines of gliding...through the vast blue skies that were filled with the fluffiest of clouds. I didn't question how I came to be here, nor did I care. The moment I was in created a great sense of peace within me. There was no earth to land on...just the eternity of clouds that surrounded me.

They were unlike any clouds I had seen in my home. They were bigger, more white in contrast to the normal gray color I was used to seeing, and much more comforting to behold. Every cloud I touched, seemed to touch me back in such reassurance. It was an unknown feeling, but I soon came to embrace it the more I wandered into them.

 It was an unknown feeling, but I soon came to embrace it the more I wandered into them

After some time had passed, something caught my eye below me. I thought that there was no earth to break the endless sea of clouds amidst my body, but I was wrong. I looked down to find a vast area of dirt. Becoming oddly attracted to the new discovery, I began to descend, only to come upon what seemed like the roof of an old house. It was white, but I could tell that it had aged tremendously. There were quite a few scratches made on its wood, and it appeared to be floating.

The further I descended to face its front, I then realized that there were a few other white houses around it

The further I descended to face its front, I then realized that there were a few other white houses around it. Though they all looked the same, something about the house in front of me attracted me the most. With much caution, I approached the door, turning its knob ever so gently. The scene before me trapped my heart, as well as my soul. I couldn't seem to simply look away.

There were more clouds that appeared, but these specific ones were much more subtle than the ones I encountered earlier. They seemed more calming...relaxing. The further I glided into them, I started to make out a woman's figure in the distance. She was dressed in all white, had beautiful, blonde hair that came to the beginning of her shoulders. Somehow, I couldn't bring myself to speak, fearing I would startle her. So I gently brushed against her shoulder and she turned around. Her face was a sight that I could never take away from my mind, even if I wanted to.