Seme Viktor x Uke male reader

~~Fluff~~
Requested by Fuyuki-Atsushi

*(M/N)'s view*

I woke up with the sun light coming through the curtains. I smile and swing my legs off the side of the bed. I let out a yawn and stretch. I look over my shoulder and see Viktor still sleeping. I smile at how peaceful he looks. I let out sigh and get up to make breakfast.

As I walk into the kitchen the cold floor gives me goosebumps up to my neck. I start making breakfast. *Thud* "What was that?" I accidentally say out loud.
I shrug and continue on what I was doing. I start humming one of my favourite songs. I swing my hips to the beat.

*Viktor 's view*

I woke up and I immediately noticed that (M/N) wasn't here. I let out a groan. I roll out of bed and immediately regretted my decision. I fell with a thud into the floor. As I lay there regretting my decision I smell a delicious aroma in the air. I get up and start walking to the kitchen.

I can hear faint humming. Is that (M/N)? I walk in to the kitchen and see him humming and swaying his hips to the song. 'He's so cute' I think to myself. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder. He jumps a little clearly caught off guard. "Good morning Viktor" he said with a smile on his face. "Good morning (M/N)" I say giving him a peck on the lips. "Breakfast is almost done" he said as he started to place the food on the plates.

*Time skip to after breakfast*

"(MMMM/NNN)" I let out a whine. "Let's go cuddle." I say while stretching out my arms. He lets out a giggle. "Okay" he said while letting out another cute giggle. We both go back to bed and wrap ourselves in the sheets. I wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss on the forehead. He smiles and lays his head on my chest.

"(M/N).... I'm so glad I met you." I say as I hug him a little tighter. " And I'm really happy that you did" he said with a blush. "I love you" I say "I love you more" he said with a red face. " I love you most" I say as I closed my eyes and started to listen to his breathing as he fell asleep..

So how was it? My first x reader? I just woke up and I saw my fist request. Let's just say I didn't even need my Cherry Blossom tea to wake up. But really thanks. So I'll see you guys later.

 So I'll see you guys later