Daddy

🍋

Well enow, this is the rewrite of mine own levi chapt'r. At which hour i behold backeth at the chapt'r i couldst seeth a inexp'rienc'd me testing the wat'rs. Th's was mine own first exp'rience writing a daddy kink. W'rry not I'm still going to inc'rp'rate the daddy kink but just with the less is m're fact'r in mind.

U!Levi x SMR

Lemon

Editedeth

Modern AU

Thee w'rk in IT f'r a huge company.

Relief washed over you as your overly stressful day was coming to an end

Relief washed over you as your overly stressful day was coming to an end. The heavenly thought of going home to your loving tsundere husband Levi and some exquisite dinner he probably spent most of the evening perfecting, and the savoury dish was already getting your mouth moist with drool. And the thought of Levi's slightly red tinted face when you would compliment the culinary perfection he called basic food brought a sweet smile to your face. 

Once you got into your white Vauxhall Astra (compliments of the company you worked for), you ran a hand through your hair (or rubbed your eyes if your bald) as you started the car and pulled out of the company parking lot. The drive was mostly uneventful if you didn't count the frequent thoughts of Levi and food.  Pulling up to the elegant modern suburban house's sleek stone driveway and into garage, the aluminum all glass panel garage doors closed behind you as you turned off and stepped out of the car. Walking through the conjoined house and garage door, the delectable arouma of beef bourguignon, Levi's french background really has it's pros. Levi was busy dishing up the meal onto some plain shiny white deep dish plates, you could see he had served the beef stew over noodles. Levi was so focused on making the food not just taste good but look good, that he didn't even notice you walking up behind him. 

Levi jumped a little when you wrapped your arms around his middle from where you stood behind him. "hello beautiful." you said as nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. "good evening, brat." Levi said as he finished adding any garnish he deemed necessary to the mouth watering dish. "dinner's ready go sit down.'' Levi added as he picked up the plates, moving away from your embrace and walking to the dining table. Letting out a sigh as you rolled your eyes with a playful smile on your face. "Yes mom." you teased as you walked over to the dining table.

You both sat down and had the usual small talk over dinner. the common 'how was your day' 'this or that happend at work?' 'Stacy's such a bitch' you know the usual small talk between the both of you. Your eyes wandered around the room and took notice to how clean the environment was, the environment was always clean just today everything was somehow cleaner than usual.  'Was Levi doing extra cleaning?'  You knew he only did extra cleaning when he was frustrated or extra stress, which is a rare occurrence in it of itself. You just shrugged and figured you'd ask him later about what's bothering him.

After you both had finishing eating and all the dirty dishes and kitchen wear where in the dishwasher. You noticed that levi was unusual quiet through all of it, usually he always has something to say to you about how you should properly align the extra dirty dishes a certain way to catch the most heat or some shit like that. But no, he was quiet throughout all of it tonight. You were getting more and more concerned about Levi by the minute.