chapter 5 moving in!!!!!

crystills pov
we get to andys house and the first thing i see is a giant bbc poster on his front door! a true fan is hard to come by now adays lol. i smile and look at andy wow his beautiful blue eyes strike me and my heart flutters while beating. we walk up to the door and he unlocks it and we walk in and no one was home. i look at him questinioningly.

"where is everyone xD?" i ask andy. andy looks around and laughs as he seems to realize no one is home. he says"it's just us i guess i think my parents moved to nevada last summer"

"oh that makes sense" i smiles as we walk up the huuuuugeeee stair case. there were like 20 steps. i take my bags up the stairs and he shows me where his room is. i open the door and see bvb,ptv,mcr,botdf,sws, and asking alexendria posters everywhere. he has cool lights lit up around the room and a lava lamp on his desk with a fish tank with a shark in it. his name is larry. his bed sheets were all black but also really neat and clean his hole room was really clean! i look up at andy and smile as i start unpacking and put all of my stuff in his drawers. andy helps me fold all of my hot topic tee shirts and put them away. once we were done unpacking we go downstairs and decide to cook some dinner.

"what do you want to eat?" ask andy.
"i'm feeling like some ramen" i reply

we pull out the ramen noodles and cook them in the oven. we pull out the noodles and slirp them up until we finish the whole thing.

"that's as so good thank you so much for the food and a place to live i can't believe my familiy moved to alaska without me ugh they are so annoying" i sigh and look down hopping he cant see the tears forming in my eye

"are you okay?" andy says looking deep into my blue eyes with his blue eyes.

"i think i am now that you are here" i reply smiling sightly.

andy leans in and all of a sudden out lips touched. we moved our lips to the beat of pierce the veils bulls in the bronx because we both loved that song it was our song. i skimmed my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed and our tongues tangoed in the midst of the bridge of the bulls in the bronx by pierce the veil. his snak bites tickled my lups. i giggled against his lips as he threw me against the wall. we kissed for about 2 hours and then we went upstairs to watch a movie.

"so i know we haven't known eachother for that long but... will you be... my... girlfriend........ baby girl?" andy asked me raisining his eyebrows.

"of course babe!" i scream and hug him.

we make eachother our wallapapers on our phones and make a facebook post to make it offacial . "love of my life❤️❤️❤️" andy posted and i retweeted it.

i guess it's offical i've never fealt so happy before. i just hope he doesn't give up on me, i'm not like the rest.