Call My Name - Tsukishima Kei x Reader

"Y/N-chan!" Yamaguchi Tadashi yelled as he ran towards you from across the court. You were invited to watch their volleyball practice by the loud guy himself.

Your train of thoughts were cut off when a certain freckled-boy crashed onto you, making you stunble and fall, with Tadashi on top of you.

"That hurts!" you whined as Tadashi chuckled and trapped you in a tight hug. "Get off!" you playfully yelled, a smile forming on your lips.

Tadashi lifted himself by letting his hands support his body. "I just missed you so much, Y/N-chan."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Yeah, it wasn't like we've seen each other yesterday, right?" you said sarcastically.

He suddenly got up and offered his hand to you. "My lady," he said with a grin on his face.

You gripped his hand and pulled yourself up. "Why, thank you, kind sir," you replied playfully.

You both snapped out of your own world as you noticed everyone else from the team staring at the two of you with mouth agape.

Tadashi lets go of your hand and scratched the back of his neck for the awkward atmosphere "Uhm, Y/N-chan, meet the team," he uttered.

He introduced every member to you and you politely introduced yourself. Everyone seems friendly and has a bright atmosphere except for two of them. Kageyama Tobio and Tsukishima Kei. Kageyama has a dark aura always surrounding him while Tsukishima seems to contain his emotions very well, making him expressionless.

x - x - x

Weeks have passed since the first tome you met then. You always get invited to watch their practices as they seem to be fond of you. They treat you like a little sister, especially your senpai, Sugawara, due to his motherly instincts. Tadashi sometimes whine about how you're replacing him and you just playfully slap him, saying no one will ever replace a cousin as annoying as him.

Kageyama, regardless his stoic face and intimidating aura, manages to become close to you somehow. He's like a protective older brother who's always there for you. He even allowed you to call him 'Tobio-chan' which shocked the others and made you earn a blush from him.

Tsukishima, however, continuously taunts and teases you. Although not as comfortable and friendly as others, you can still call him a friend and confide on him sometimes.

"Nice save, Yuu-senpai!" you screamed and jumped around as Nishinoya Yuu dived to prevent the ball from touching the ground. But it was in vain as Tsukishima blocked the ball again.

Without a care, Nishinoya stood up and dusted himself off before winking at you and smirking. That caused him to trip on his own feet and stumble across the court, making the blocked ball fly back to the other side.

You heard several laughter as they all stared at Noya. You stifled a laugh as you look at everyone's laughing faces. Your smile turned upside down as you saw Tsukishima's scowling face. The dark aura around him seems to be swallowing him whole. And the worst part is that he's glaring at you.

You coughed awkwardly and tried to shift your gaze anywhere but him. You were startled as you heard a loud sound of the ball crashing against the wall as everyone turned silent.

All you saw was Tsukishima frantically leaving the gym with his hands balled to fists.

You followed him outside, knowing that you're probably at fault since he was glaring at you before.