Never Let You Go - Akashi Seijuro x Reader

Akashi Seijuro is absolute. He was born seeking for perfection in everything so it's only natural for him to find people to accompany him who are capable, if not as perfect as himself.

That's why you were greatly surprised when he suddenly asked you out months ago, saying that you caught his attention.

x - x - x

"Y/N, the Akashi Seijuro is looking for you outside," your classmate whispered, sounding a little scared. Why would the Akashi Seijuro specifically ask for you?

"Y-yes, thank you," you nervously replied, shakily standing up. You proceeded to walk outside, your heartbeat getting faster and faster every minute.

You walked through the doorway which is strangely empty, with no sign of students who usually mess around. You were met with hetero-chromatic eyes. Akashi Seijuro is standing in front of you and staring at you. You felt shivers going through your spine as your body stilled.

"A-akashi-san," you stuttered, sweat dripping from your forehead. "What can I do for you?" you politely asked.

You saw a smirk forming on his lips. "Go out with me," he stated with a hint of authority.

You were flabbergasted. Completely and utterly surprised. This is the last thing you expected to happen. "W-what? Like, in a, in a date?" you asked, your eyes widening.

"Please do speak eloquently for I believe that you are capable. And to answer your question, yes.  I believe that's what I intended," he explained with a formal voice.

"S-sure, Akashi-san," you replied, your face flushing red.

Akashi lifted his right hand to stroke your cheek. "I like that color on your face, Y/N," he softly told you. You averted your gaze away from him, but he gripped your chin, angling you face towards him. "Loot at me in the eyes when I'm talking to you, Y/N. I give you the permission to," he stated, a wicked glint flashing in his eyes.

"Yes, Akashi-san," you said, as if trapped in a trance, unable to look away from him.

"Do call me Seijuro, Y/N," he stated, a smile playing on his lips.

"Seijuro," you whispered, his name leaving a weird aftertaste in your mouth.

"That's right, Y/N," he said, tracing your lower lip with his thumb. "I'll call you later. Be alert on answering your phone, Y/N. I don't tolerate tardiness," he said, before letting go of you and walking off.

You were in trance, unable to move. Realization suddenly hits you. "How did you even know my num-" you cut yourself off as he vanished from your sight. "He's definitely scary," you muttered, your words fading into thin air.

x - x - x 

"I can't believe Akashi-san is actually dating someone."

"Yeah, I know right. It's very unlikely of him. I can't even imagine him asking someone out."

"She's not even pretty at all. Why did he settle for someone as plain as her?"

Whispers from all over the hallway was heard as you walk to your class with Akashi beside you. You knew that this would happen if they realized what relationship you have with Akashi. He's well-king after all. Anyone would kill to be with him.

You suddenly felt a hand finding its way to yours, soon capturing your hand and intertwining it with his. This is weird. You never pictured him as the kind of guy to do this in public. He's never done this before. All romantic gestures were reserves for when you two are alone together and enjoying each other's company. You thought he wouldn't want to be seen like this with you. It would almost seem like he's letting everyone know about your relationship officially.

"She must be someone special if Akashi-san is with her."

"Do you think she's his girlfriend or just a close friend? She's attractive, now that I think about it. I think I've seen her around here before. Shame I didn't make a move."

Several guys who haven't spoken to you before, whispered before chuckling to themselves.

You felt Akashi's grip tighten on your hand as he walks even faster, dragging you with him to match his fast stride.

He pulled you into an empty room and he shut the door close.

You suddenly felt anxious as silence looms over the room. Why did he bring you here? Why isn't he speaking? What if he realized he deserves someone much better than you? You love him. What are you supposed to do after he leaves?

"Eto, Sei-Seijuro-kun. I would understand if you - if you want to leave me. I-I'm sorry for wasting y-your time," you said, now meeting his glare.

Akashi stepped closer to you, making you step back. "I did not give you the permission to move away from me," he said with a demanding voice. "Did I?"

"N-no, Seijuro-kun. I'm sorry," you whispered, looking down and staring at your fiddling fingers nervously.

"Look at me," you heard him order you. You looked up and met his menacing eyes. "Did I hear your words wrong or were you actually talking about breaking up with me?" Akashi asked, with no hint of happiness or joke on his voice. Just pure seriousness and a hint of anger. "I Told you not to listen to anyone else's words, Y/N. Listen to only me."

"I-I just thought that y-you would want to, S-Seijuro-kun," you said with a weak voice. The malicious glint on his eyes preventing you from thinking clearly.

"Tell me, Y/N, do you remember  what I told you about this topic when we started dating?" Akashi asked.

"Yes, Seijuro-kun.'

"Pray tell, Y/N."

"You told me t-that I should never leave you unless you tell me to."

"What else?"

"You also told me that breaking up with you is not an option without your permission, Seijuro-kun," you said, guilt overpowering your mind.

"That's right, Y/N," he replied, pleased that you remember it all. "So why would you mention that topic to me in the first place?" he asked, tilting his head a little, without moving his gaze away from you.

"I just thought that may-maybe you don't want me anymore since I'm plain and boring," you hesitantly replied, his intimidating gaze somehow forcing you to speak up.

He moved dangerously close to you, barely an inch away. "I am absolute, Y/N. Don't you ever dare question my choices," he said, gripping your chin between his thumb and forefinger, making you look at him closer. "Perhaps you want to be with someone else instead, and you're only making it look like I was the one who wants to leave. Tell me, Y/N. Is my statement true?"

"N-no Seijuro-kun. I love you. I wouldn't want anyone else," you defended.

A menacing grin appeared on his face. "I know. I just wanted to hear that. I am absolute, after all," he said before pulling you close and trapping you in his embrace. "I love you, Y/N. I'll never let you go. I keep my promises very well," he muttered with a dark voice.

Despite the romantic moment, you knew the underlying meaning of his words. He keeps his words and takes it to the grave. Akashi Seijuro always gets what he wants. If he wants you, he'll get you no matter what it takes. And he will never, ever, let you go.