Getting Caught

Liam and I have been dating for a while and have gotten pretty confinable with each other. Right now we are hanging out on his couch watching a movie, and cuddling. Liam's only wearing underwear and I'm wearing his shirt that only goes down to my mid thigh.

Half way through the movie, Liam started sneaking kisses on my cheek, then forehead, and occasionally my neck. He keeps trying to get my attention, but it was at a really good part and I like to tease him. Suddenly he twisted me round, facing him. And slammed his lips on mine.

I kissed back sitting up, swinging my leg over saddling him. His hands traveling up and down my back, my hand on his cheek putting him closer. Things got heated real quick, we didn't notice that his mom and dad came home. Walking in on their son making out with his girlfriend on the couch with barely any clothes on.

Mr.Dunbar cleared his throat. Making us jump apart, falling on the floor on the opposite sides of the room. I looked up to see Mrs.Dunbar smiling and Mr.Dunbar trying not to. I jumped up tugging Liam's shirt down trying to cover my self up as much as I can with my face beating red. Liam also stood up scratching the back of his neck, staring at the floor, and his face also beating red.

"Umm.. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar.. g-good to see you again. Is that a new dress? It looks lovely. " I stuttered out, smiling awkwardly.

Mrs. Dunbar smiled and answered back ," Yes. It is Tara, thank you for noticing." Me and Liam laughing awkwardly, stealing glancing at each other.

"Tara, since your already here, would you like to join us for dinner?" Mr. Dunbar asked with a look of amusement on his face.

"Oh.. that won't be needed." "No, thank you." Liam and I answered back at the same time.

"Oh come on, you always love joining us for dinner." Mrs. Dunbar said with a teasing smile on her face.

"S..sure, why not." I said, looking a Liam for help. "Let me just go up and change in Liam's room." Both nodded. I rushed up stair, changed and braced myself for an awkward dinner.

And god it was.