Lacrosse tryouts

I trudged my way through the locker room trying to find Scott and Stiles. The amount of sweat and hormonal boys in here makes me want to turn around and just walk out, but I need to find those two dorks. Most of the boys saw me and just rolled their eyes and looked away getting used to me just barging in. Others, most likely the freshman freaked out trying to cover thems selves as fast as they could, causing me just to laugh.

Today was lacrosse tryouts and I was of course, forced to be on the team. Last season I was only on the team cause Derek said I had to watch Scott and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Me being the amazing little sister I agreed and now coach won't let me quit the team.

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up like Coach told you to. Right?" Stiles asked Scott when I found them.

"Yes, he did. Thanks to me, I must add." I said teasing Scott.

"Yeah, and thank you." Scott continued while rapping his arm around me. "But he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, "He said if I didn't show up he would fail me in his class."

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" Slides inquired

"Ah.. I texted him, but he hasn't answered yet."

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?!" Stiles questioned freaking out as I just rolled my eyes at these two idiots, my idiots.

"I didn't have the money to call France." Scott answer

"You think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said

" Really? you guys want to play this game. Then try getting robbed 117 million?" I added in.

"Exactly! Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got like a 117 million problems and worrying about our stratus on the lacrosse team is not one of them."

"It is now." Scott stated as he looked out on the lacrosse field. 'How the hell? Did we get to the lacrosse field?' I questioned to myself

Someone out on the field was catching every single ball thrown at him. Not missing one.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles questioned, I could tell the two were feeling threatened and to be honest, I was to. He walked out of the goal and took off his helmet, smiling.

"Nice, Liam. You might just be our first ever freshmen captain." Liam's friend shouted.

"OkAy, maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles said while he funmbled with his lacrosse gear. Scott and me following behind him.

-------

"Hey, Liam. You want to explain what they was out there?" Stile asked the teenager as he closed his locker. Liam looked between the three of us. Looking at me a little longer than the other two. I could hear his heart beat increase.

His eyebrows furrowed as he responded to us in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"That little display. Your little circus act."

"What circus act?"

"He means the fact that you caught every shot and didn't drop a sweat." I finished eyeing him.

"I was in goal." Liam answered in confusion

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got pasted you."

"Yeah I was the goalie, You guys played this game before?"

"You're a freshman, right?" Scott spoke up.

"Yeah" he answered

"But you weren't here last semester." I cut in

" I transferred from Devenford Prep." Liam stated. "You transferred?" Scott responded unsure that Liam was telling the truth.

"Yeah."

"No, you got kicked out, didn't you?" Scott said.

" All right! Look! Kicked out or transferred, why do you care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?"

"No. No, we don't need any more good players." Stiles quickly spoke up.

"Actually," Scott started," we could sort of use a couple."

"OkAy, how'd you get this good. Have you always been this good? Or did you suddenly happen just once over night. Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of the full.."

"Stiles!" Scott and I said trying to shut him up. This is what I mean when Derek told me to watch them.

"Hmm... .Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right? He made the team captain when he was a sophomore. Like you. And yeah... l guess I'm just that good." Liam declared as he walked away dumping my shoulder.

"He wasn't lying that time."

-----

After that whole event, I walked out of the locker room and felt some thing in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was a note that stated

' Call Me some time. Just not with those two. --123, 000, 123 '

Woah this kid is going to be the death in me.