Beat up

Liam, Mason, Corey, and I are walking through the halls of the high school. Mason was leading us while corey was invisible with Liam and me practically hugging with Corey in the middle. Last night Liam wolfed out in front of the whole town with Brett and his little sister body's dead on the road. Well I kinda wolfed out to but I just had my eyes glowing bright purple. 

Let me explain, I am special. I am what you call a Luna wolf, I was born like this. When I was young, I shifted at age 7, which is not normal. My mom talia hale, said it was because I was a Luna wolf and that I am fast, stronger, heal faster, and I'm just better.

 Also, while I am telling you my life story, let me tell you Liam's and our history. When Liam first got turned by Scott. Scott put me as his babysitter. And slowly we became a couple and everything was great till I found out that Liam cheated on me with Hayden and shattered my heart, but you know that is in the past. I never every forgave Liam but we're still friends. 

During that whole cheating event, I made Nolan as a friend. We were great friends, when the pack were on the date nights or just busy doing stuff that I don't like, I would hang out with Nolan. He became my best friend. That was till he started kill werewolfs and called me a monster. But I still care about him and I love him. 

Anyway, back to the problem at hand we were trying to get out of the the school, cause Gabe, Nolan, and practically the whole lacrosse team were trying to expose us as supernaturals. Mason was leading us the the exits but the lacrosse team was blocking them all. Mason started walking down the hall when six guys came out and corned him. Nolan came out in front of him blocking our way out. 

"Oh. Hey, Nolan." Mason said nervously 

Nolan then threw crushed mistletoe behind Mason, causing Corey, Liam, and I to become visible again.  Gabe grabbed Liam and I throwing us the the ground. Than threw us in a class room causing both of us to hiss in pain. Liam's eyes started to grow, but I grabbed his hand trying to come him down. I used to be his anchor let's just hope I still am. 

" Get up! " Nolan commanded "Get UP! " he said louder. 

Liam and I started to get up but Gabe pushed down on Liam's butt and my back, hard. 'WoW, you would think he would be more gental with me.' Liam started grunting and I started panting. I can control my shift, but those two were getting on my nerves. 

"What are you trying to to hide, Liam?" Gabe asked "Your eyes? Huh?" " What about you Tara? Let's see those pretty purple eyes that everyone is talking about?" Gabe yanked me up, slamming my back into a desk. Pain shot up my spine while Gabe grabbed crushed up wolfsbane and blow it in my face. Causing me to cough and having  trouble breathing. He then threw me on the floor again and grabbing Liam slamming him against the wall. 

"Open your eyes." Gabe commanded. I could hear Liam heavy breathing and knew he was having trouble with control. I'm still on the floor feeling like I was being suffocated, Liam slowly opened his eyes, reveling that they were normal . Gabe slowly backed away from Liam and closer to me. Liam took this as a chance to look over at me and his face quickly covered with concern. 

Nolan then put his hand on Gabe pushing in away and punched Liam in the face. While Gabe was distracted I kicked him in the back of his knee. He grunted falling forwards as I trying getting up. I could hear Liam panting and  I smelled blood. Gabe got up and kicked me in the stomach twice. ... Great! It wasn't like I wasn't already having trouble breathing....

"Hey. Hey, let them go!" Mason commanded but people were holding him back. Mason looked over at me with a look of pity.     I mouthed ' It's Okay.' Even though it wasn't. 

"Are you just going to let us do this to you?" Nolan asked as Gabe yanked me up and slamming me against the wall next to Liam. I grunted in pain. Gabe let me go and punched Liam causing him to fall over taking me with him.  

We both landed on each other, grunting in pain. 

"Are you okay?" Liam whispered. I Just shook my head coughing up more wolfsbane and a little blood. 

Nolan than grabbed Liam's face with both hands while Gabe grabbed me by me throat squeezing it causing me to gasp trying to breath. 

"You know you can take us." Nolan stated to Liam, looking over at me "You both know it. All you have to do is change." I spit blood mixed with wolfsbane on Gabe s face. Gabe gave me a glare and punched me in the face, cutting my cheek and making my nose bleed. 

I reached over grabbing Liam's hand trying to prevent me from shifting. "The sun..." 

"What?" Nolan asked in confusion 

 "The sun....The moon.....The truth." Liam struggled to say. We both let out a breath, calming down. Liam squeezed my hand lightly and I squeezed back.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Nolan asked in anger 

"Who cares?" Gabe said pushing Nolan back and punching Liam in the face with his other hand and using the hand on my throats picking my up and throwing me to the ground. Gabe then kneed Liam in the stomach and kicked my face.

Mason was trying to get out of the hold that these two kids were holding him in. Gabe and Nolan backed away watching Liam and I in pain. Our eyes started to glow as I coughed up blood and Liam grunted loudly.

"You're fighting it." Nolan stated. 'No really? I couldn't tell.' I wanted to say but I just keep coughing up blood.

"But you can't hold back forever." Nolan taunted. The AP chemist teacher came in and saw what was going on. 

"Do something." Mason pleaded. Liam and I puffing out blood that is covering our faces. I leaned into Liam trying to keep my anger in.

"Sometimes it's.... it's best to let them work things out on their own." She said backing away. I just leaned over an spit on her shoes. 'Coward...and to think my family...my pack... has been protecting these people and this is what they do in thanks.' 

Gabe grabbed Liam's head while Nolan grabbed mine picking it up kneeing usin the face both together. Both of then started kicking Liam and I in the gutt on the floor. We started coughing and spluttering blood all over our faces and the floor. 

Nolan than grabbed me and tossed me away from Liam. "Come on, fight back ...we all know that the Great Tara Hale can. Hurt ME!" Nolan yelled desperately. 

" I could never hurt you." I let out, spewing blood out. Nolan face immediately changed and he took a step back. I laid on my side, to weak and in to much pain to move I looked over and saw Gabe grabbing Liam's shirt pulling him up a little. Gabe brought his fist back ready to punch in. I couldn't let that happen, was still to weak to get up, that wolfsbane must have really affected me  " Stop! Please don't hurt him. Just don't... hurt ....him." I breathed out. 

"What the hell is going on!" Couch yelled out. 'Oh thank god' I sighed in relief. Coach pushed through the crowd, yanking Gabe off of Liam. 

"Back off! Hey, Get to the principal's office!" Grabbing Gabe and Nolan by the the back of their shirts. 

"Now!" Coach screamed throwing the to towards the door, "What the hell is this?" Coach asked the crowd, looking around. Mason looked between Liam, coach, and I with a disbeliefed expression on his face. 

"Get out! All of you!" Coach yelled and continued," I can't stand to look at your faces!" Everyone rushed out. As I crawled over to Liam and grabbing his hand giving it a tight squeeze and him squeezing back. 

Coach moved to face us and instantly his face dropped and filled with pity as he bent down to us. He looked at our blood covered faces. I never seen coach's face filled with so much concern and pity, he cared about us. 

He looked up to Mason, as he and Corey rushed over to pick us up. Mason grabbed Liam and Corey picked me up bridal style. I laid my head on his chest getting blood on his shirt. 

"Come on.....come on...come on! Let's go." As Liam and I stated to cough up more blood. 

"Let's go." 

"I can't believe you believe you did that." Mason said in disbelief "both of you." 

"Clark Kent, right?" Liam panted out.

"Yeah. Clark Kent." Mason breathed out. Liam leaned in Mason's shoulder as I pass out in Corey's  arms.