Morning Classes

My mom wakes me up, I can tell it's early because the sun hasn't even risen yet. She tells me to get ready for school, I go threw my early morning routine. I get in the shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth.

I get dressed I'm wearing my favorite button up navy blue blouse, my short black shirt, my favorite platform shoes, and my white sweater.

I grab my purse and my school schedule, and head out my room. When I wake downstairs I smell mom's homemade coffee, I grab a cup of coffee and a bagel, I tell my mom that I might be late because of the job interview so see her at dinner. Before I walk out the door I grab my keys.

                          ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I park my car at the front of the school where it says student parking. It seems that I am early because barely anybody is roaming the halls. I walk to the school, when I get inside I can tell that this is the front office because there was a secretary and two rooms, one said principal and the other said vice-princibal both in bright bold letters.

The secretary tells me how the rooms are numbered and where my rooms are located. I leave the office so that I could tour the school before it gets crowded. As I walk the halls I find all my classes and even more interesting things. The schools hockey team has won many championships, the indoor soccer team, (girls and boys),seems to be very popular around here. I continue to walk around the school.

                         §§§§§§§§§§§

I could tell that school was about to begin because the school was getting crowded. I got lots of looks and question about who I was.

"What's your name?" "Where are you from?" "Why did you come here?" "Where did you come from?"

They same questions over and over again. When I walked into my first class everyone stared. I went to the teachers desk and told her my name. The bell rang and the teacher stood up,

"Hello class, I am Mrs. Jackson. This class you will be taking is tenth grade World History. I hope you will enjoy this class and these new people," she looked at me then said, "You can just sit anywhere sweetie, it's a new year start off good,"

To me what she said sounded like a threat but who knows she might be my best teacher. I sat down by this one boy the had dark skin, shaggy hair, and he was tall (I could tell, his legs were poking out of the desk alot). "Hi I'm Samantha I just moved to this town." I said hoping to make new friends. "Nice to meet you I'm Connor, where did you use to live?" He responder, I knew he was going to ask it sooner or later.

"I'm from California, my mom's job moved us out here,"

"Oh well we better listen to the teacher she's about to start class."

I suddenly remembered we were in a class. I turned to the front.