Weeknight Party

I went straight home after school, my parents weren't home yet but I knew they would be soon. I went to my room and changed my clothes into my sweats so I could rest before I head to the party. My phone started ringing, I grabbed it hoping it would be a friend from California. Instead it was Adrian saying hi, I replied, we texted for awhile then he finally gave me the address.

After awhile I could hear my parents go through the front door. I went downstairs to tell them how my day went, then I told them about the party I got invited to.

"Oh really sweetie, I'm glad your making some new friend, you can go to the party but don't come back drunk or extremely late" my dad said.

I forgot to say my parents are really carefree. They let me go to almost about any place I want. They care for me a lot, but they also trust me a lot.

"Thanks dad, and yea I made two friends this year already, I'll make more I'm sure of it" I head back upstairs to change into my "party attire". My party attire was actually a nice pair of jeans, wedges, a nice tank top, and my long hair curled. I didn't want to dress to nice because it was just a house party.

I didn't want to dress nicer then anybody and I didn't exactly want to stand out.

I left the house at the appropriate time and told, my parents I would be back later. I started my car and drove to the address.

θθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθ

When I got to the house I could tell this was the right place, the music was playing loud and the cars were piled into the driveway. I didn't want to park in that drive way because I would get stuck, it would take an hour trying to figure out who's car was who's.

When I entered the house the light were dimmed and the music was playing, loud. I worked my way to the kitchen getting only a water, don't blame me I drived here.

As I explored around the house saying hi to people I didn't even know. As I continued to walk around I spotted him, Adrian. He looked really handsome even in casual clothes. He had on a tribal print t-shirt with showed his body shaped perfectly, he had on dark blue jeans, and some Nike shoes.

As I approached him I noticed he was talking to someone, I didn't want to be rude so I waited untill he finished. When he finally finished talking I approached him. He smiled at me, "Hey Sammy, enjoying the party?" he asked.

"Yea it's pretty cool, but awkward since I don't know anyone"

"Well that's why you get to know people, obviously"

"True"

As we kept talking a girl approached Adrian, I remembered it was the girl who he called his sister. "Hey Adrian, who's this cutie" I was surprised she called me cute because I thought I was pretty ugly.
Yes I have low self-esteem and I'm now afraid to say it.

"This is Samantha she just moved her not to long ago

"Oh nice to meet you Samantha, I'm Isabella, Adrian's sister, I just came over to say we are about to begin truth or dare!"

Oh no...