The Soccer Arena

After my morning classes were over I had asked Connor if he could give me the directions to the indoor soccer arena. The directions ended up taking me to this large building labeled "Presque Isle Indoor Soccer and Hockey Arena".

When walking inside I could see lots of people playing hockey. I had to ask the front desk where I could find the indoor soccer arenas, she told me that they were on the second floor.

I walked up, what seemed like a million stairs, I finally reached the top. It was amazing, there were four soccer arenas, two of which had a game going on.

A group of a boys soccer team walked by me, they all looked at me with curious faces, I smiled back.

As I looked around in amazement I noticed how awesome the arenas were. There were scoreboards, giant fields, locker rooms, and more. It was amazing how nice a place in Maine was.

When I reached what seemed like the end of the arena, I wasn't watching what I was doing and ran straight into another person.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was goin....." I stopped what I was saying at the end of my sentence. The person I ran into was a guy, he was very handsome, he was very tall, he had black curly hair, and light brown eyes. He smiled a big bright smile. I could tell he was a soccer player because he was wearing indoor soccer shoes, carrying a soccer ball, and had some nice calf muscles.

"Oh no it's okay, are you new here?" he smiled at me.

"Yes in fact I am I'm Samantha, I'm kind of lost can you help me?" I smiled bright at him hoping he would see my charm just from my smile.