He cancled

Continuing from where we left off... When Ariana and I went to  go see Kaleb and he had a worried expression on his face,like he was  trying to avoid something...

     "Hey guys! Umm... Can I speak with Ari for a moment please?", he asked,scratching the back of his head

   Ariana and I watched each other with a weird expression before answering him. "Sure!"

  "Umm... Okay! Let me not get in to your business!",I said moving to a random locker next to me,waiting for Ariana to come back.

   I watched them walk off,to the window at the end of the hallway,which was a little distant from where I stood. I saw Kaleb's arm around her while walking,then they came to a halt,he turned to her, watching to see where I was and began to talk to her. I wasn't able to hear much of what they were saying,but a few 'okays' and 'uh huhs' was all I heard. Ariana nodded to some things he said and it looked like he was trying to break bad news to her,at least that's what I thought based on seeing his expression.

    They talked for about twenty minutes and my feet were getting sore for standing in one place too long. Plus,swaying my body weight between one leg or the other wasn't helping.
   I looked down at my feet for temporary moment, then heard them walking back towards me. I looked up,seeing Ariana a bit upset and holding her books tightly in her arms and Kaleb with his hand on her shoulder saying that he's sorry. I pondered what he told her that would make her frown like that, like did they break up their short relationship?, was Kaleb dating someone else? Did they both do something dirty and felt guilty about it?

    "Hey Brianna! Sorry I took so long with her,but I wanted to tell her something!", he said watching me with the same expression.

    " It's cool! No problem!",I replied.

   "If it's okay with you guys we can hang out later if you want,but right now the coach is calling me for tennis practice and Jessie is playing me again! So I'll catch up later!", He said running off.

     I turned to Ariana,which was standing right next to me looking at the floor with a sobby expression. She sighed and held her books tightly.

   "What's the matter? Why are you so gloomy? Did he say something thing wrong?", I asked, patting her shoulder.

  " No, it's not that! We didn't break up or anything, it's just that we were planning to go on a date this weekend and he had to cancel it because he has a tennis tournament that the coach called him in for! (She leaned on my shoulder saying) Ugh!  I want this first date to happen,but every time I get super excited over something, some crap has to go and ruin it!"

   "Oh! That's no need to feel so bad! You have more  time on your hands to plan it out better and impress him! Besides,you're doing a great job allowing him to go! You're showing that you care about him and what he does! (I held her shoulder while walking upstairs)"

   "Thanks! Well at least I get more time to think about what to do on the date and what to wear!", she said.

     " Yeah! I'm glad you guys are dating! Uh,I mean somewhat dating!",I said, comforting her.

    "How are you and Chris? Are you guys together? Did you guys kiss? Tell me!", she asked,sounding childish.

   " We haven't seen each other for a few days,since he has football games to attend and practice for,but he hangs with me and give the normal 'hi!' And 'hey!' when he sees me! No we haven't kissed or are together! The guy doesn't know what I'm feeling for him yet! And I won't tell him unless I know he feels the same! Besides our friendship is going good! I get to know about him and he gets to know about me! I even told him about my past relationship with my ex boyfriend and he said that if he was there he'd treat me better and not cheat on me! When I heard that I didn't know what to feel or react! ",I answered, as she laughed a little at me.

    " Awe! Screw waiting ! Just ask him if he likes you,like,like you like you! He's bound to say something! You've had a crush on him for a while now,have been friends with him like a month and a half,he has to feel something! And if he doesn't like you ,like you like him then okay,at least you'll clear the air and get it out of your system! Besides,there's more hot guys out there who'd be glad to have you as their girlfriend! Though some might be more into your figure,just go with the guy who likes you for who you are!",Ari stated.

     "I'm not going to do that to ruin our friendship! I don't want to come on as a weirdo girl whose trying to get under his clothes,though it would be a good crazy to get that far, but I like him for everything,not just his body and good looks!",I said as we were getting to class.

   " Well I'm saying is that you shouldn't be hooked on one guy and then say the whole reason for the friendship was because you had a crush on him! I'm not rushing you into anything! But tell him in soon otherwise the feeling with eat you! You guys became friends over a  wild accident and he began apologizing for the mistake before getting to know you! It could fall in both ways! What are you going to do if he says different? I'm glad that you have a crush on him, but don't stick to one guy!",Ari said,being serious.

   We got to class and sat in our seats,ready for our lesson to begin our lesson. I watched Chris's empty seat and thought about what Ariana said and she left me with a lot to think about.

  What will I do? I'm not ready to tell him yet,but it's begging me to say it... Ugh! Why are decisions so hard?!