Prologue - the rescue

Sinbad the Sailor of all seven seas was kidnapped by pirates once again but they were not pirates at all they were royal guards that were sent by the Sultanas of Arabia to capture and take him to custody for committing a crime that he didn't commit which was stealing her Crown Jewels. Sinbad was tied to a pole yelling, LET GO OF ME I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT.....MMMPPHH!!! Sinbad was cut off by a cloth wrapped around his mouth by the captain of the ship (who was actually the Sultanas's oldest son and captain/general of the royal guards Prince Lelouch of Arabia). Lelouch said as he tightened the cloth, will ya just shut up already your giving my crew a headache and once we get you back to Arabia you'll be executed. Sinbad eyes widened with fear for the first time and closed his eyes as he thought, no...I don't wanna die....please I didn't do it. He began to cry without knowing but unaware that mysterious bystander peeked around the corner and sees the innocent qualities inside his heart. He was a blue hedgehog wearing a royal white Arabian outfit that is really beautiful (it's really hard to describe it it's actually in princess serenity from sailor moon style but in a Arabian version) and a cloak to hide his face. The mysterious young hedgehog looked even deeper to his as he thought, he's so innocent I can't believe someone as dangerous as him can have a pure heart. Without hesitation he sneaks towards him without attracting any attention. He whispered as he giggled, tihihi you might want to train these guards better than that brother dearest. As he made his way towards the sobbing sailor he pulls out a jewel encrusted knife and starts to cut him free. Sinbad notices the bystander and muffles loudly for him to notice and then the hedgehog whispered, ssshhhhh..... *he points at a few pirates that are distracted and then walks over to him and removes the cloth from his mouth*... it's okay I'm gonna help you. Sinbad was certain that he never seen the young boy before as he whispered, wait what just who in the world are you? The hedgehog only answered as he cut the rope but this he was determined to to free him, I'll explain later but listen when the rope falls you make a run for it okay? Sinbad never knew him but he knew he needed to trust him in order to clear his name. Then as if right on cue one of the pirates spotted the individual and yelled, HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! The hedgehog said panicked, oh no *he swiftly and quickly cuts the rope (freeing Sinbad) with one slice* OKAY NOW RUN AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN I'LL DISTRACT THEM WHILE YOU ESCAPE!! Sinbad didn't know what to make of it as the cloaked bystander pushed to run off and then distracted the pirates. Sinbad stopped and thought as he looked back, I want to escape but I can't just leave that hedgehog behind like this besides he..... before he can continue his thoughts were cut off by a scream. Sinbad went back towards where he left the hedgehog then spotted the mysterious hedgehog who was held captive and was about to be stabbed. The hedgehog yelled, YOU IDIOTS LET ME GO!!! The first pirate said as he laughed, just keep your mouth shut kid we don't know what your doing here but we know how to deal with stowaways like you. KILL HIM!! But as the second pirate raised his sword Sinbad came outta nowhere and swiftly yanked the sword outta the pirates hand and yelled as he placed his on the first one, LISTEN UP YOU FREAK YOU BETTER GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF THAT HEDGEHOG OR I WILL MAKE YOU!!! The first pirate said, and why should I listen to you? The hedgehog struggled until he kicked him on the leg. He quickly turned to Sinbad and said, why are you still here I thought I told you to get outta here. Sinbad said with concern as he took his hand, and leave you to get killed? No way I can't leave without you. The hedgehog thought, wow this guy does have a pure heart. With that Sinbad ran away with the individual hand in hand escaping.