Chapter 3 - the escape for two

Sinbad was chained to the wall unaware that the princess was sneaking him out. He thought back of back of who he had seen. He whispered to himself as he looked away from the other side of the bars, who would've thought I would've been freed by the princess of Arabia.....he looked determined and not to mention he was really sweet for a boy mistaken for a princess.... then suddenly he heard footsteps and a voice he recognized, I haft to be quiet or my mother or those two criminals will know I'm here.....but good thing I followed Lelouch to the dungeon earlier or I never know where he is. Sinbad knew who it was but then saw the advisors assistance walked into the cell and unlocked and said as he smirked, better have your final words boy because once we execute right now you. you'll be outta the way. Sinbad's eyes widened but as he was released roughly from the chained wall he chuckled evilly. That's when a voice that Sinbad just heard yelled out as a a medium size stone was thrown at Arpeggio, THATS WHAT YOU THINK CREEP. that's when Sinbad took the opportunity to run and stopped in front of cell door and to his surprise was the princess. The blue hedgehog took the key that he had somehow snook from one of the guards and locked Arpeggio in. The advisors assistant took a moment to notice who it was that threw the stone at him and said in anger and surprisingly, WHAT PRINCESS SERENADE?! The princess of Arabia said, THATS RIGHT! & I AIN'T LETTING YA HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON YA BIG STUPID CREEP! Arpeggio said as the sailor and the princess ran to the exit, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS PRINCESS SERENADE!!!

TIME SKIP!!!

Jafar and Arpeggio (completely got Jafar to help him escape) were close to the two but Sinbad and Serenade ran up to the roof of the dungeon. Sinbad turned and said, listen I can't have you involved I need you to stay here. Serenade said with a straight face, Sinbad I'm already involved and besides in order to clear your name we need to work together. Sinbad thought, man he is really determined to clear my name. That's when he recalled what he just said and in surprised he said, wait a second how did you know my name. Serenade said, I heard about you though it's really complicated meeting a rebellious sailor in person. Sinbad blushed as he looked away as he said, well your really sweet and all but wouldn't your mom get mad if you tag along? Serenade said in frustration, she's just treating me like a little kid. Sinbad was surprised he heard about he was never seen much but confined like that it's nothing what he wanted. But he had no choice but to let him tag along with him he knew that Serenade is right in order to clear his name he needed to work together with Serenade. Sinbad spotted a nearby rope that was attached from the dungeon to the palace exit. They ran towards it and as Sinbad got on the rope Serenade focused his balanced and got on it. Sinbad looked at the blue hedgehog who is balancing on the rope with him and said as he chuckled and walked on the rope at the same time, you sure you can balance on this princess? Serenade said as he gave him a look, first off, I can balance on this I've done this over 100 times already and second off,  you can just call me Serenade you know. Sinbad said as he smiled, okay whatever you say Serenade. But as the princess began to lose his balance Sinbad took his hand so he can balance better. Princess Serenade was really grateful for his help as he smiled but they continued to walked and balance on the rope until they reached the exit. Though they reached the exit they still held on to their hands. They looked at each other and looked away with a split second smiling and blushing. Though a princess of Arabia and an adventurer of the seven seas they had feelings for each other without one another knowing since they met at the boat. Serenade knew that his heart was deep within him and Sinbad's heart was deep within his as they ran outta the palace and back at the pirate ship. Jafar and Arpeggio were too late Sinbad and Serenade have already got away.