Chapter 5 - a sacrifise of love

Sinbad and the princess were tied and sat next to each other and on the same boat when they first met....Serenade had a very bad feeling deep inside his heart. Sinbad was cutting the ropes with a nearby sharp object as he thought, there is no way I'm going to die nor will I let them hurt Serenade but....whatever promise that he means I will keep it...Jafar said as he laughed, DISPOSE OF THIS NOSY BRAT HES KNOWN TOO MUCH BUT FIRST KILL THE SAILOR BOY! Serenade began to cry and yelled as he stepped in the way, NO PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE KILL ME INSTEAD PLEASE JUST DON'T HURT HIM!! Serenade turns to Sinbad as he cried, don't worry about me just go.... then Arpeggio took the bound princess as far from the sailor as he could but as soon as he was about to stab him Sinbad bravely cut himself free and ran in front of the princess....but instead of the princess he stabbed Sinbad which made the princess burst into tears but he knew that in his heart he kept his promise to Serenade....Sinbad said as he coughed up blood, I..won't....l...let...you...hurt...S...S..Serenade.... Sinbad collapsed onto the floor of the boat and bled. Serenade was heart broken...but then remembered something his dagger he had camouflaged it at a barrel nearby. He successfully got it out, cut the ropes as fast as he could and ran towards Sinbad's side. Arpeggio attempted to kill the princess but was stopped by his dagger and was faced with an angry and teary face of Princess Serenade....they sword fought until the dagger slices Arpeggios chest and Serenade kicked him into the sea...Jafar attempted to run but was stopped by a pack of guards that surrounded him and met by an angry Lelouch who screamed, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE JAFAR YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR FRAMING AN INDIVIDUAL AND STEALING THE SULTANAS BELONGINGS!! Six guards escorted Jafar to the dungeon while others including Lelouch discover a horrid sight....the princess....Serenade....his brother was holding Sinbad who was terribly injured in his arms.....Prince Lelouch went over to his brother and said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, don't worry one bit Serenade he's not dead he's just unconscious from losing a little blood okay? Serenade nodded his head. Lelouch explained everything (because he was the only person besides Sinbad who didn't think he was crazy) and made sure that everything was okay. Lelouch said as he looked at the pool of blood that belonged to Arpeggio, your lucky that your coming with us this time otherwise....you know....but uhh...first I'll asked one of my guards to keep an eye on him while he recovers and uhh... you might need a change of clothes...you look like you've been in a sword fighting accident.... still in tears he laughs as he said, *sniff* Lelouch quit teasing me. They walked as they sat sail.