Danse

Zayn and I turned to Harry who gaped back at us. Seeming to have realized his mistake, his cheeks reddened. Harry was so used to telling everyone who I was that it had apparently become a bad habit.

"I'm not just your sister anymore, Harry." I grinned, punching Harry lightly on the arm. "I'm Zayn's girlfriend now."

Harry smiled back, running a hand through his thick curls. "Right, I forgot. Sorry." He told me, shoving his hands into his pockets.

The bouncers at last decided to let us inside, and true to what was said about Le Cab, it didn't disappoint. The dance floor was wall-to-wall with dancing bodies, the thicket of girls and boys moving as one entity to the rich electronic music. The lights were flickering so rapidly that I could barely see a few feet in front of myself. A wave of relief washed over me as Zayn clutched my hand into his, tugging me behind him towards the bar. Looking over my shoulder I saw that the others were not far behind, Harry bobbing his head to the music as he followed us. Harry was oblivious to the numerous girls that had already noticed him, star-struck with their mouths hanging agape.

Once we reached the bar, Zayn slid his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I could not help but smile in satisfaction at the thousands of jealous glares directed my way.

Zayn held up two fingers to the bartender, and as if the bartender was a mind reader, he placed two large glasses onto the counter, filling them with gin and soda.

Qui dit etudes dit travail,

Qui dit taf te dit les thunes,

Qui dit argent dit depenses,

Qui dit credit dit creances,

Qui dit dettes te dit huissier,

Eh oui dit assis dans la merde.

Draining my drink, I could feel the alcohol coursing through my veins. Not having eaten all that much during the day it had rushed directly to my head. Niall was gossiping to Zayn, showing him a picture of a tiny brunette on his phone and asking for advice. I studied Zayn in my drunken stupor, his perfect face, and when he turned to smile at me, my heart literally skipped a beat, and I realized that I couldn't possibly be happier. Just then, Harry materialized beside me, his gaze directed at my empty drink.

"Don't over-do it Odette." Harry warned me, a grimace appearing on his lips.

I let out a scoff. "Please, Harry. This is only my first one!" I told him snidely, seeing Eleanor and Danielle squeezing their way out of the crowd and towards us. "And what happened to the first round of drinks being on you?" I added since I knew it would irritate him.

"Yeah, Harry!" Danielle interjected, leaning heavily against Eleanor.

Harry glared at us, dramatically rolling his eyes after a moment. "Fine." He drawled in defeat, turning to signal the bartender. "Three tequilas please." He told them, reaching into his pocket and handing the bartender 40£. "Keep the change." Harry told him.

"You mean four!" I exclaimed, Harry turning to glower at me.

"You're not having one." He implored, his green eyes blazing.

The bartender had finished pouring the shots, and I quickly snatched one, knocking it back. Harry watched on with narrowed eyes and then shook his head in disappointment. "Ah. Thanks, Harry." I sighed, slamming the empty shot glass onto the bar, a shit-eating grin appearing on my face. "Come on ladies, let's go dance." I suggested, pushing Eleanor and Danielle towards the dance floor and simultaneously flipping the bird at Harry over my shoulder.

Alors on danse

Alors on danse

Alors on danse