Appetite

Paris, France

“F- üc.k me, fü.c-k me.” I found myself begging repeatedly.

I was pressed against the mattress as Zayn plowed into me, the pristine white sheets bunched up beneath our naked, writhing bodies. I let out a shrill whimper, throwing my head back once I began to feel the sensation of ö-r.g.as.m building in my core. I wrapped my legs tightly around Zayn’s body, drawing him closer so that he was filling me up entirely, every inch of me. Zayn repeatedly bashed against my s. ë-x, and I could feel the embers of pleasure at last catching fire. I let out quick hot breaths, my body slowly inching its way up a steep incline, just as a rollercoaster would before its chaotic descent.

Panting, Zayn let out a low growl, feverishly pumping into me once, and then again, his dark hair matted with sweat. Wildly bucking his hips against mine, Zayn bit into my shoulder as he came roughly, his hot seed spilling into me. Panicking, I feigned coming also, mimicking the full body shudders that I hungered for so deeply, not wanting Zayn to feel unaccomplished. Zayn’s body collapsed against mine a moment later, crushing the air from my lungs.

The both of us were gasping for breath still, Zayn lifting his head from my shoulder after a few seconds. His dark eyes were boring into mine, a droplet of sweat trailing its way down his forehead. “I could f-ü.c.k you all day.” Zayn whispered as he swept my matted hair from my eyes, leaning in and placing a forceful kiss on my lips.

I love you.” I accidentally blurted out when Zayn pulled back, my stomach plummeting once I realized the words that had spilled out of my mouth. Idiot! I inwardly screamed at myself. This is what had caused him to run the last time!

Zayn was hovering over me still, blinking in astonishment. Swallowing, Zayn rolled onto his back, my breath hitching at the sudden emptiness I felt with him no longer inside me.

 “You want room service?” Zayn inquired as if he hadn’t heard me, stretching over to pick up the hotel phone.

Nodding, I averted my gaze, feeling a barrage of tears beginning to form in the corners of my eyes. “Sure.” I replied quietly, pulling the sheets over my exposed b.r-e-a-st.s.

At this, Zayn pressed the phone against his ear and dialed for the front desk. “I’d like a menu sent up, please, and a wakeup call for three.” Zayn told the concierge, leaving us enough time to have a quick nap before sound check for the concert later that night.

Gazing out the large windows of Le Burgundy Paris, The fire in my core had extinguished, and I was unfulfilled and hungry still.

Or as the French called it, faim.

*

Regardless of how often the sentiment was repeated, it still did not tarnish the truth –that Paris truly was majestic at night. 

Following a thundering round of applause at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, the boys had quickly piled into their black SUVs, flanked by endless amounts of security and a handful of police escorts to accompany them back to the hotel. Danielle, Eleanor, and I were driven back separately, reaching Le Burgundy Paris long before the boys. We sipped on Cristal and nibbled on Ladurée macarons while we waited, entertaining a night out on the town which in itself was a mental thought. However, when Zayn, Harry and the others returned to the hotel and were still buzzing from their show, it was decided that we would chance being mobbed. And so around two in the morning, we slipped past security and ordered a pair of limousines, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Harry and I pouring into one while Liam, Niall, and Zayn rode in the other.

Our limo haphazardly pulled up to a red light, a smile tugging at my lips as I watched a group of twenty-something French girls stumble down Place Du Palais, likely towards the same destination as we were –with one exception however. We were actually getting in.

“You got f.üc-k-ed today, didn’t you?” Danielle piped up from beside me, offering me a shit-eating grin. Danielle was clad in a skin tight gold-toned dress that hugged her sculpted dancer’s body, while her curly hair had been tamed into a high pony-tail.

Danielle.” I scolded her, giving her a glare to which she heeded no warning. She always seemed to get a rather nasty mouth when inebriated.

Danielle’s grin grew wider, and she turned her head of voluminous golden curls to Eleanor. “Odette has that just-f.ü-ć-k.e.d look about her, doesn’t she Eleanor?” Danielle inquired to which I let out an irritated growl.

For Danielle’s information, I had just been f-û.ć.k.e.d, and it wasn’t all that fulfilling. The entire day had continued that way, feeling as if I had a sneeze that just wouldn’t come out, an itch that I just couldn’t scratch. Letting out a long breath, I knew that a run through the trails in Cheshire would likely solve all of this pent-up energy.

“You and Zayn are back at it already?” Eleanor exclaimed in disbelief, trailing her fingers along Louis’ forearm and all the new tattoos he had recently added to his arsenal. Eleanor had chosen to wear a simple black one-sleeved dress that she had paired with matching pumps, adorned with spikes on the heel.

Yes!” I growled, scowling at her. “But it’s really none of your business!” I emphasized, reaching into my clutch in order to reapply my lipstick. We would be reaching Le Cab soon, and I wanted to look my best in case anyone managed to snap a photograph. And so I had dressed my best, donning a pale pink Flapper inspired dress, embroidered with sequins and a fringed hem and a staggering pair of mint coloured Jimmy Choos. I hadn’t known what exactly to do with my hair, and so I had ended up wearing it down, falling across my shoulders in loose waves. 

“I love Zayn,” Louis began, his eyebrows raised in skepticism. “But did you really learn nothing from the last time, Odette?”

“Can we please change the subject?” Harry interjected from the far side of the limo, his green eyes flickering to mine for a moment and then back to his phone. Harry was dressed in his usual clubbing attire, black jeans, dark boots, and a navy blue dress shirt with the sleeves folded past his forearms.

“Yes, can’t we?” I said emphatically, slamming my compact shut and shoving it back into my clutch. “You’re making Harry uncomfortable.” I insisted, just as the limousine came to a halt in front of Le Cab.

“First round’s on Harry!” Danielle yelped, downing the remainders of the limousine provided champagne and jolting out, heading directly for Liam, Zayn, and Niall who were conversing with the bouncers.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Of course.” He said with a half-smile, a chorus of screams resounding when Harry also emerged from the limo.

Grinning, I followed behind Harry, wondering how he was able to deal with it all, even after having been in the limelight for the past five years. Security helped us along, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and I easily making our way over to Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Danielle. I pushed past Harry, and was at last pushed up against Zayn. “You alright babe?” He said with a crooked grin, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

“Now that I’m with you.” I quipped back with a grin. Zayn smelled of cigarettes and whiskey, a five-o-clock shadow already forming on his cheeks. I could feel the hunger creep up again, the want for a gust of wind in the desert, for a drink of water after a long run. I licked my lips, wanting for Zayn to cure my appetite.   

She’s with me.” Zayn and Harry both said to the bouncer, both saying so in the most natural way possible. Terror stricken and realizing his mistake, Harry’s green eyes darted to mine, his cheeks burning red.