mommy & daughter talks💭

Annies Pov

though im missing you, ill find a way to get through living with out you, cause you are my best friend, strength, and my pride.

-

well, it's been two weeks. two weeks since I've seen Hayden, two weeks since I've seen my best friend, and two weeks since ive been out of this room. brennan and caleb would try to cheer me up once in awhile, but nothing worked.

"annie, can i come in?" my mom knocked on the door. Just great. "leave." i said, very weak. "you have barely eaten annie, i brought you some food." she said. "i haven't eaten because of you. bye." a tear dropped. i heard her picking the lock. ugh.

she walked in with a breakfast tray full of food, and placed it on, my desk. then she took a seat on my bed. i was getting ready to get up and leave but she stopped me. "talk to me, please." she said. i plopped on my bed, and played with my ring, so I wouldn't have to look at her.

"annie, i want the best for you." she said, i stayed quiet. "I don't want you to get hurt." she explained. "hurt? how? they were the two people who made me the happiest." i said, and there came another tear. "its just i want you with the right crowd." she said putting her arm around me, but i moved it. "mom, this isnt maryland. you're going to have to get used to my la friends. i moved on from my maryland friends. we don't even talk anymore. my la friends make me happy. dont you and dad see that?" i stuttered.

"i tried to see it annie. when i see you with hayden, your growing up, it hurts me." she said. "im 12." I said. "yes, I understand that, but annie, hayden gave you true love. you're in love with him, and i can see it. he's in love with you too. i just, couldn't accept it. I didn't want you to grow up annie." she said, and a tear slipped out.

"mommy it was going to happen some day." caleb said walking in, and sitting on the bed. "i know caleb, i just didn't think it was going to come this soon." she explained. "shes happy mommy, please let her be happy, that's all i want for her mommy." he said. a smile appeared on my face. "i love you caleb." i smiled and hugged him.
(yall i made my self cry, i miss caleb..)

"i love you more annie." he said as he hugged me tighter. "i love you most." mommy said, hugging the both of us. i smiled, and we released, then caleb walked out.

"here, you can have this back." mommy said handing me my phone. "THANK YOU MOMMY!" I jumped up and down. she giggled. "you can add hayden back, text him, talk to kenzie, add kenzie back." she said. "your daddy and i agreed to it. we do want you happy and we realized you're really happy with them." she smiled. "mommy, i dont think me and hayden will become friends again." i sighed. "annie? what do you mean?" she asked. i showed her my phone.

two weeks made me lose my best friend..

A/N heyyy so some people requested drama so yeah here ya go :)
- M 💜