dinner w/ hay 💟

Annies Pov

-at dinner

"you're such a dork." i laughed to hayden. "you just don't get the joke, thats why!" hayden said in between laughs. his laugh made me smile. I got stuck looking at him laugh. It made me smile. i was just sitting there, smiling like an idiot. "whaaaat?" he said looking at me. "nothingggg!" i laughed. "telllll meeeee!" he tickled me. "itsss nothing." I couldn't stop laughing. "do i have anything on my face?" he paused. "nope." i smiled. "whaaaat is it then?" he tickled me again.

"i guess you'll have to find out."

"we'll see you guys, hopefully tomorrow? or next week?" mr.jimmy asked daddy. "yes! just text katie, or me, or you can call us." daddy said. "come on hay, dylan." mr.jimmy called.

"bye anns." he frowned. "Cheer up buttercup, ill see you soon, alright." I smiled. "fineeee. bye leblancy." he smiled. "bye summerall." I was getting ready to walk away. but then i felt arms wrap around me from behind. "How dare you not hug me goodbye leblanc?" he laughed. he released and i hugged him. "Oop." i laughed. "you still have to tell me why you kept looking at me." he said. "you'll have to find out." i smiled, and walked to the tesla.

"you and hayden are on good terms again?" hayley whispered into my ear. "yeah, i guess you can say that." i shrugged. "hannie hannie hannie!" hayley chanted. I laughed. but then daddy looked at us with a stare. "oh dad... don't be silly. hannie is for... is for me and annie. you know hayley ad annie together makes ... hannie." hayley tried to play it off.
(billy bob is quacking. pt 1 )

we got home, and i took off my shoes. "you guys are going to bed?" daddy asked. "yeah. im tired, today has been a long day." i said. "alright, goodnight anns, love you." Daddy said kissing my forehead.

i walked into my room, and changed to some pajamas. after i was finished, i left my door a crack open, and plopped onto my bed.

"you did awesome at your concert." said a voice. i turned on my lamp, and i seen katie. "you we..nt?" i stuttered. "of course. there was no way, i was going to miss it. i just left, right when the song ended so you wouldn't see me, because I didn't know if you wanted me to be there."she pleaded. "of course i wanted you there." i said. she just awkwardly smiled. "oh come here." i said opening my arms. "im sorry annie." Katie said. we released. "dont be, all friends argue." i smiled. "can i sleep in here? it'll be like old times, when we had sleepovers." she laughed. "yeah you can." i smiled.

(ok idk bout uu but I prefer mackannie in this story, kannie is just awkward hahahaa. dont come at me for preferring mackannie ok? ok. 😂 alrighty thats it, back to the chapter.)

i woke up the next morning, and the first thing, i did was check my phone. i seen a text from "bestfriendforever💜"  I realized i never changed his name, but, im just going to leave it as that.

bestfriendforever💜

bestfriendforever💜- do you wanna hang out today? 💜

annie- Yeah! with rush?

Bestfriendforever💜- Actually, i was hoping, it can just be us? 😊

Annie- Definitely💜

Bestfriendforever💜- My dad & i can swing by, and pick you up, at 1?

annie- Sounds, good, cya soon Summerall 💜

Bestfriendforever 💜- 💜💜

i can't believe i made plans, and i didn't even ask my parents.
(LITERALLY ME)

i got off of my bed quietly, trying not to wake up katie. once i was off the bed, i walked downstairs.

"mommy, can i go with hayden and mr.jimmy today?" i asked.

"where?" daddy said, coming into the conversation.

(billy bob is quaking pt 2)

"im not sure. probably the mall? the pier? im not sure." i said.

"just hayden?" daddy asked.

"probably." I said.

(billy bob is quaking pt 3)

"sure. just be careful, alright anns?" mommy said, coming back into our conversation. "thanks mommy!!" i smiled, and ran up to my room.

"are you busy today?" katie asked as i walked back in my room. "yeah, im hanging with hayden today." I smiled. "aww." she chuckled. "maybe tomorrow you should join us? im hanging out with rush, hayden, caden, and dylan." i insisted. "sure I'd love that!" she cheered. "yay! now can you help me pick out a nice outfit?" i asked. "yes!" she said.

i got out of the shower, and i was now drying my hair. i decided to wear, my black shorts, with my Rainbow ombre shirt from forever 21, with my vans.

"im going with light make up today." i told katie, as she walked in. "you'll look so cute!!" she smiled.

"be safe annie! love you." caleb said, as i walked out of my room. "love you too, bubba." i smiled.

"have fun anns! love you." mommy said handing me my purse. "love you too!" i smiled.

"mhm, be careful today with hayden. Love you anns." daddy said.

(billy bob is quacking pt 4)

"love you too." i laughed.

and with that, i walked out to my drive way, where mr.jimmy and hayden awaited.

a/n : hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in 4-5 dayssss! i have had a lot going on, im currently transitioning from public school to homeschooling 🙂 sooo yeah & plus , ive been going to a lot of vball games because my cousins play for freshie , jv & varsity teams .. and plus , i go to my friend's water polo games & then on fridays , i attend the Fball games to support my cousins. that should explain my inactivity.
hope you guys understand 💟