Silence

I slowly entered my third period before anyone and sat down at my desk, I swiftly pulled out my laptop and began to do my part of the research before Theon got here. The bell rang and the class was flooded but not for long, everyone eventually finding there place and Theon sat across from me with a smirk across his face. I looked up with the look of defeat, heart break, and abandonment across my face and his demeanor changed. 

I asked the teacher if I could listen to music and she allowed it. Putting my headphones over my ears and falling into my own world. I could sense his gaze upon me and it didn't matter to me, because Theon was nothing to me. 

I shot up a soon as the bell rang and instead of putting myself through three more periods I decide to leave. Theon grabbed my wrist and I yanked my hand away from him so fast " If you ever touch me again I will chop off that 4 inch thing you call a dick." He began to blush looking embarrassed and hurt and I left not turning back. 

----

Theon's P.O.V. 

I need my payment now. Knowing Phoebe I should've known that she was gonna do that. Honestly the way she looked at me int 3rd kinda hurt, I don't know why either. Im going to go and collect my payment. 

Me: Phebs lets go to your place and fuck 

Phoebe: Ok met me there 

I was so excited, as soon as I got there we started. All I could think about was, Persephone, and how she should do all these things and more. What the fuck is going on with me?

"That was amazing" I was lying she didn't please me. 

"I know, now you gotta go." She handed my pants and I was glad she wanted me to leave, I need to think.

"Bye" I called out when I left. My phone then vibrated. Looking down to see who it was I was surprised and happy. 

Queen of the Underworld: I don't want to talk to you but I want an A so. I finished all of my research and Im gonna begin on the slide show for my half. I need you to finish you're half soon please- Persephone. 

Me: Ok I'll finish.

I didn't want to talk to her about what happened yet because I need to figure out whats happening to me. When I got home I went straight to bed and stripped down to my boxers and laid down. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't all I could do was think of her.

The smell of her chocolate brown hair. Her hazel grey eyes that melted when we touched. Her pale yet appealing complexion. The fullness of her lips. The things she did to me, god. What did I do sending phone those pictures? Phoebes  fuck was meaningless and she was terrible in bed compared to Persephone, well everyone I've fucked is terrible compared to her. 

I need to fix this.  

I've never wanted something that I knew I couldn't have so much. Beginning to regret every decision Ive made that led me to this point. Looking into her eyes today and seeing that I caused that, it stung. 

----

Persephone P.O.V.

I woke up but I didn't want to. I had to go back and show that they didn't get to me, they couldn't affect me. I jump in the shower and quickly wash myself. I go to my closet and pick my go to outfit, a black mini skirt and a red floral off the shoulder top. I put my hair in a high ponytail. Lathered on lip gloss and applied mascara. Running to my car because I was late to hell.

I sprinted to my first period and found my desk and Freyja. 

"Hey Slytherin." She said smirking

"Hey Ravenclaw, whats up?"

" There is a party tonight and I want you to go with me, to cheer you up. We could get ready together and I'll be with you the entire time. I promise." She had a nervous tone that made me have to say yes.

"I would love too, meet me at my house around 6?"

" Of course." she winked at me.

Turning around to face the rest of the class I sighed, school then began. My first period and only class with Freyja went buy faster than I would've liked it to. I ran to my next class to avoid them. But more importantly, Theon. I knew that I would have to face him in my third black and thats all I could do without breaking. 

My second period we always watch movie about the dangers of being a teenager so I usually sleep or worked on something else. I was working on our project and then the bell rang, I ran. 

I made it to lunch and instead of staying on campus and possibly being confronted I left campus.  I found a Starbucks and bought a sandwich and coffee, I didn't get the best sleep. I kept dreaming of that night, the way it felt the emotion and body heat filling the room. I shivered just thinking about it. I hurried back to school and made my way to my third block. 

Pulling my phone out to check every thing and I had a missed text from Dan.

Dan: Hey, I didn't see you at lunch and hope you are ok. I talked to Freyja and she said that you are going to the party tonight. Wanna come as my date?

I thought about how it Theon would react and I smiled at the idea of making him jealous. 

Me: I would love to, pick me up at eight?

Dan: Holy fuck yes Ill see you then. 

The bell rang and Theon was one of the first people to come into the door. He swiftly walked to his desk in front of mine and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and huffed. 

" I think we should talk." He said softly with a sincere tone in his voice, hid thumb slowly petted my hand. I jerked my hand away but part of me wished I wouldn't of. 

" Then you should've kept your phone to yourself and just enjoyed the moment." I said with an intensity In my eyes that has never been there. 

" Ok, ok I get that its still sore, but we will have to soon enough." He said smiling. 

" We could talk about where you are in our project, hopefully you're not messing that up to" I said the part with a sarcastic tone. 

" I finished my research and began my part of the slide show. I love hearing your voice." 

I rolled my eyes but I enjoyed hear that. " You would've kept hearing it every night that we were going to be together, every time we had sex and I would moan your name, every morning as I made you breakfast. But no you had to take pictures and humiliated me, and break my heart." I said and then put my head phones on and turned my music all the way up. 

He looked at me shocked and I could see the pain in his voice and it made me hurt a little inside but it didn't matter, he deserved it. 

Theons P.O.V. 

She is the only one who could turn me on and make me sad. Hearing that I broke her heart made me feel disgusting. Ive heard it from different girls but she was the only one that made me feel like this. I kept my head down and worked, trying to get control over my growing boner. 

I just need her, now.