Fix Me

Persephones P.O.V.

What am I doing, he broke my heart but I'm letting him comfort me? I quickly got up and stood in front of him, mascara was running down my face and I smelled like beer. 

"Why are you doing this? First you take pictures of us, and I wouldn't of been mad if you just kept them to yourself. I mean it was pretty incredible. Then when the devil printed them out and put them everywhere you stood next to her laughing at me. Then you try and get all close to me and Im actually letting you. GOD I AM SO STUPID." I said then made my way to my closet.

He came up behind me and held me.

"You're not stupid, if anything, Im the stupid one. I took those pictures and sent them to her just so I could fuck her. She is terrible in bed F.Y.I. I didn't know she was going to put them up, but when she did I didnt want to be the outcast in my group for not laughing. I felt terrible doing that. All I can think about is you, the way you made me feel, your smell, your eyes, your body. I couldn't get enough. I love you." 

I looked at him shocked.

"You broke my heart. Literally shattered it, but  I think you can fix it." I said as I slipped on a different dress.

" But for now we have to get back to my party." I grabbed his hand and we left my room.

The party was a blur.

I woke up the next morning with a lot of cleaning to do. I stumbled out of bed and into a pair of leggings and a hoodie and got to work. When I was done I absolutely collapsed on my bed and woke up the next day per the usual. I got up and ate breakfast and did my homework.

----

I woke up Monday and took a shower. I put on a pair of white wash ripped jeans and a thrasher shirt then left. I went to my locker and opened it, to my surprise there was a bouquet of flowers with a note saying " We need to finish our talk. Text me.~ Theon." 

I was quite angry with him because he didn't talk to me all weekend. During my party I told him how I felt and he hasn't said anything to me since. God Im going to get myself hurt again. 

My first two periods were nothing but watching boring movies and taking boring note, then lunch happened. Freyja and I found our tiny table, and we sat. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see the devil herself. 

"Im gonna need you to back off my man. We had a very long and enjoyable weekend of healing." 

"I bet you thought it was very long considering how long it takes you to make him cum." Freyja said. I was shocked and impressed this tiny thing said that.

Phoebe grunted and walked away.

"Wheres did you learn that?" I asked Freyja.

"I had a very good teacher." She winked and we sat in silence for the rest of the lunch.

The bell rang and we got up I hugged her and went to third period needing answers from Theon. 

I got to my desk quickly and waited for him to come and explain himself.

" Hi, did you get my flowers?" He asked checking me out.

" Yes, thank you. I think we do need to finish our conversation. Especially the part about how you've been fucking Phoebe all weekend."