Party

Persephone's P.O.V.

The day flashed by my eyes and I hadn't seen them or Theon and I was grateful. I head home to clean up a bit before Freyja comes over to get ready. 

I curl my hair to make it appear that it had more volume and did a glossy pink eyeshadow on, I finished it off with a red lipstick. I put on my newest party dress, it was pink latex and it had spaghetti straps. It landed on my mid thigh, to make my outfit even more scandalous I put on pink high heels. Knowing that Dan and Theon would still be taller than me despite my efforts.

Freyja wore a tiny black dress that showed off her slender figure and black heels. It was 7:55 and I heard a knock at the door, it was Dan. 

He dropped his jaw and looked up me slowly as my hand was on my hip. 

"Are you two ready to go?' He asked while still checking me out "Yep" I said while grabbing my pink channel purse. He offered my his elbow and we were off. We got into his black BMW and drove to the house. 

It was just a couple streets over in this three story house. It was Jack's party Freyja had told me, his parents were out of town and so he threw a party. We walked in and Dan pointed me to the dance floor while he got us drinks. 

Jack had the perfect playlist going. Dan came up from behind me not 5 minuets later.

"well that was quick" I said impressed.

" I heard guys talking about you in the kitchen so I had to come protect my date from all the vultures." He then winked at me.

I blushed, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me onto the dance floor. 

They were playing all my favorite songs and I was dancing, moving to the beat and then Dan moved up behind me and I was grinding on him. I looked up giving my sexiest look my lips were slightly parted and my eyes were sultry. Then I saw him, Theon. From across the room he was staring at me intently with his arm wrapped around Phoebes waist. He turned her around and began to kiss her passionately. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Dan's neck and his hands slid down to my ass and we kissed, with even more sexual tension.

I broke away to go and get a drink. I filled my cup up with vodka and grabbed 6 jello shots and used them as my chaser. I can't really remember anything else. 

------

The next morning I woke up to an unfamiliar room with a very familiar muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I wasn't wearing my own clothes instead I was wearing a white under shirt and a pair of unknown boxers. 

I sat up and turned my alarm off and making my way out of bed when I heard a husky, rough, and sexy voice say. 

"Persephone?" I saw those amazing deep blue eyes that had hurt me so much.

"What am I doing here, Theon. Did we you know?" 

" No we didn't fuck, you would've remembered if we did. You got plastered last night and Dan kept shoving his hand up your dress and you kept swatting it away. Being the gentle man I am, I came to your rescue. Not remembering where you live I took you to my house." I felt protected. 

" I dressed you and I had to hold you down because you kept getting up trying to wander around." He said laughingly. 

"Thanks, I guess but I still hate." a little less now. 

"Wheres Phoebe?" I said getting up and peering into his closet and looking for her. "Taking more pictures to embarrass me more I presume."

"She left the party with her friends, why do you ask. Are you jealous?" 

I shook my head and made my way to his shower. 

"Do you happen to have some clothes I can borrow for school?" 

"Yeah ill go grab some from my sister."

I turned on the shower and let the hot water take me in. I got out and found a comb and brushed my hair and a spare tooth brush and used it. I opened the door to find a pair of jeans and a v-neck pink shirt sitting at the door way. I quickly changed and we left. 

"Can we stop at my house and grab my bag? Please" My voice was pleading. 

"The price is one kiss, my queen." I rolled my eyes but saw this as an opportunity. 

I leaned into kiss his cheek but instead I kissed his jaw and when I pulled away I lightly licked his jaw. 

Theons P.O.V. 

How could she do that to me? I know that she did that to tease me because I couldn't do anything in response. Ugh I love this woman. She ran out of my car and into her house. She left her phone in my car and me being me I put it in my pocket to be later investigated. 

She ran into my car and we left. When I pulled up to the school I turned on my parking break and locked the doors. She shot a piercing glare at me.

I reached my hand for her cheek, she didn't pull back. Success. I grabbed her jaw and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. Looking into those amazing eyes and just wanting her to be mine.

"I am sorry. I can never say it enough but I want you to know that you're changing me." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"You'll have to try harder to have me not hate you, Theon, but you're on the right path." She leaned over my lap and unlocked the door and ran out. With that little sentence, I knew, she had all of me. I just wanted all of her, and I was going to get it, even if it killed me.