14

Honestly, I was not going to update it any time soon, but because of a really sweet comment from Veeeevi I decided to update today. Love you Vee. <3

~

She took a final glance at the mirror and nodded her head in satisfaction. Her winged eye liner was on point and her dark red lipstick was just a bonus in making her look more hot. Her straight brown hairs were falling down her shoulders. Her black, full sleeved and backless glittering dress just reached her mid thighs.

She quickly wore a pair of red stilettos and twirled a little in excitement. The excitement to finally go to a party after the shattering breakup, the excitement to finally meet Connor and the excitement to finally move ahead.

From Jason.

On one side, where she was all excited to go to the party, on the other side, Connor was all nervous to meet her. He rolled the sleeve of his dark blue shirt and started pacing around his room.

He didn't know what was he going to say to her or how is he going to greet her. Obviously, he has been a player and had his way among girls, but this particular girl had captured his heart.

' She is just a girl, Connor. Just a girl.'

He kept chanting in his mind and with a new found determination, he started heading towards the party.

The first thing she noticed when she stepped out of her black camaro was loud music with Jason Derulo blasting through the speakers and red cups littering on the ground.

' Looks like a hell of a party!' she thought and entered through the large doors.

She was not much of a drinker, but few shots never do anything and obviously, what is a party without a sip of alcohol?

While she was having her first drink, he was parking his car in the parking lot. He came out and send a message to his best friend Jace who was going to join him in the party. The first thing he noticed was the same Camaro as his, but in black colour.

"Hey man!"

"Where the hell were you?"

"I was looking for someone to spend the night."

"Found?"

"No- but on second thought, yes."

He looked up in the direction where Jace was pointing. She was sitting on the bar chair and was chatting with the bartender. He was not able to see her face, but he could see her bare back and brown hair.

Jace started walking in her direction with Connor right behind him. Jace was handsome with jet black hair and black eyes with a muscular body. He was a eye candy for most of the girl population, but what she noticed was the boy with black hair and dark brown eyes. His abs were visible from his tight dark blue shirt and just the fact that he was walking towards her made her heartbeats go wild.

"What is the beautiful lady like you doing all alone?"

"Protecting myself from the jerks like you."

"Don't be so mean sweetheart. I am Jace Collins by the way."

"Charlotte Quinn."

"Charlotte?"

"That's what I said right now, I guess. "

"I don't think I am ever going to get enough of your sassiness."

"Connor?"

"The one and only!"

"You both know each other?!"

"Yep!"

"She is the one."

"And here goes my plan of banging her."

"Care to explain what is going on?"

"He thought that you were just some random chick whom he can bang, but now that we have accomplished that she is off-limits, back off and find someone else for your desire."

With that said, he pushed Jace to the dance floor and hold Charlotte's hand, taking her to the garden where it was much more quieter. The fact that he felt electricity shot through his hand when her hand connected with his, cannot be ignored. It was a new found feeling and he knew that he was falling for her and falling hard.

They both sat together side by side with just a tiny bit of distance between them and none of them seem to mind. She was enjoying the night, while he was enjoying looking at her.

She was looking stunning in that dress and he wanted to do nothing but, just rip the eyeballs off the socket of people who were eyeing her up and down.

' Stop being creepy, Connor!' He thought. He wanted to talk to her, but he didn't know how to start a conversation. What if he messed up and she decide not to talk with him ever because he has already messed up once and didn't want to repeat the same thing again.

' There goes all my ways of getting any girl easily.' He thought, sarcastically. He was still thinking about how to start a conversation, when she spoke.

"Are you irritating only on the phone?"

"Huh?"

"You are awfully quiet and I for one don't like guys who can't even start a simple conversation!"

"I was just thinking."

"You think too?"

"You are saying, as if I don't have a brain!"

"You have?!"

". . ."

". . ."

"Stop laughing!"

But she kept laughing and laughing and laughing. He loved her laugh and it was very contagious because it brought a smile upon his face. The way her eyes were twinkling in the dark and that dimple which appears on her right cheek when she laughs was beautiful.

She was beautiful, from her brown hairs, to her big blue eyes, to her small nose and those pink full lips.

Those lips.

They looked so kissable. Her laughter died when she realised that he was staring at her with admiration and something, she couldn't put her finger on.

"Remember, when I said that I would be waiting for one or two drunken kisses?"

"Yes?"

"Remove the drunken part from it."

"Wha-"

She was not able to complete her sentence and how could she when there was a pair of lips smashed upon hers?

~

For those who think that maybe the author died because she is not updating, I am alive! Sorry, for not updating for so long, but the thing was I was not getting motivated enough to write

For those who think that maybe the author died because she is not updating, I am alive! Sorry, for not updating for so long, but the thing was I was not getting motivated enough to write. But, keeping that demotivation part aside, I'll try to complete this book as soon as I can.

And to those readers, who vote on my story every single time, I love you so much, genuinely and not just for the sake of writing.

Thank you everyone!

<3