New girl in town

This will be cringy because its my first fanfiction and english is not my first language.
Dont take this seriously ;)
You can see on my other books that i have improved.

In this world where having a quirk is normal and not having a quirk is not normal there is evil and good. You know like in story's. Hero always stops the villain and saves the day.

Well in town comes a new girl. No one know anything about her. The only thing they know is that she is strong, smart and rides a motorcycle. She is a hero that goes by name Black Barbie. She wears gangster clothes but is more dangerous and badass then the real gangsters. They say she is younger then she acts and looks.

She wars black mask and a hood over her head so you can only see her golden eyes. She can manipulate her hair so they can serve like tentacle's. Her quirk is the strength it self. She can crush you in a minute but can pick up any heavy object.

She always wears black, always ride a motor and can even fight with it.

- be ready U. A.. Black Barbie is coming!! * motor noises*- and with that she took of to the popular school.

Back in the U. A.

- hey did you hear the new girl is coming?

- really? hmm is she someone we know?

- who knows?

- what new girl?- Uraraka ask one of the student's who were whispering

- yeah, the teacher were talking about her

- but she won't be a student here

- oh how so?

- we don't know- she smile at them before she run to her class to tell the news. She open the door making the bang sound and yell

- THEN NEW GIRL IS COMING!!

- WHAT?!- some of them said

- the whole school is talking about it- she walks to Deku and Iida

- i wonder in witch class she  will go?- said Deku with hand under his chin

- that's the thing she wont go to any class

- what?!- said Deku and Iida

- i know right- while they were talking Kacchan come and said out of the blue

- the girl everyone is talking about is Black Barbie- he said and sat on his seat

- Black Barbie?- Deku mumble

- it does sound familiar how do you know that Bakugou?- ask Iida

- her mother and my mother are best friends what do you think?- Kacchan said angry like usual and his feet on his desk

Well back to Black Barbie.

- yes mom i know, ok by- she finish her call with her mother and put her helmet back on.

- this town is sometimes annoying tch- she turn on her motor and made some noises to get a little attention. She pull the motor a little up so she was driving on the back wheel.

Well before you know it she is getting closer and closer to school passing some students and leaving them confused. She get in the school stopping the motor and making squiking sound. She got attention from those in side the school and in the front yard.

- is that her?

- it must be her.

- she is so cool

- is it really ok for her to be here?

- she has a nice body- students said all kind of thing's. She look around not getting of her motor. She takes of her helmet mask on her face and hood over her head. She park and goes inside the school passing all the students.

When she pass the door in front of her where All Might, Eraserhead, Mic, some other teacher and in front of them all was the mouse principal.

- hello Black Barbie good to see you- said the mouse opening his paws. She puts her mask down to reveal her perfect shaped lips.

- why are you calling me by my pet name when you know my really name?- she ask in serious voice and maybe a little cold. The mouse puts his paws behind his back. She look around to see a lot of students behind the teacher and a lot behind her probably.

- we don't want to reveal you identity of course- the mouse said with his usual smile. She look around once more and to the side to see her old friend. When they eyes meet he flinch and back off a little.

Her face immediately become bright and happy with a pretty with smile. She run to him and yell.

- KAAAACCHAAAANNNN!!!!- she jump on him holding on to him. He had angry face and everyone beside teacher's and mouse were surprised

- did you miss me!!!? did you miss me?!!- she said still holding on him and watching him get pissed

- GET OF OFF ME YOU DAMN!!!!- he yell trying to push her down of him but she just keep hugging him. Everyone around them sweat drop and Kacchan put his hands on her face trying to push her of and guess what he did. Yes he let out his quirk making Barbie look at him with death glare.

- YOU LITTLE SHIT!!- she yell pulling his cheeks. To stop the fight to go any further All Might got a hold of Barbie and pull he up in the air

- ok ok that's enough

- hey put me down put me down!!- she struggle until she calm down. She give up.

- are you ok now?- All Might ask with his usual smile. She cross her arms and legs as she was siting on a chair. He put her down.

Students were still in a little shock. They weren't expecting that one of the strongest hero's was so childish.

- ok ok everyone let's go to the gym. We will introduce the guest- everyone listen to they principal and gather in the big hall for gym.

- as you can all see this is one of the hero's that was going to out school. Her hero name is Black Barbie- the mouse said holding the micro.

- so will you introduce you self- All Might said standing beside mouse. Barbie was standing there crossed arms but put one hand on her hip and the other on her chest with non- expresion face

- my name is..............