Smut smut smuti smut

It was hot and slopy. But it felt good. We were on his bed and he hoverd on top of me. He put hand behind my knee and brought my leg up while his other hand was on my other tight.

I wraped my arms around his neck while our toungs were traicing over each other. I didn't won this bettle and he was geting dominate.

- K-ka-cha--mhmm- he shut me up. I couldn't catch my breath

- what giving up already?- he said with a smirk on his face. I smirk

- ha no way- and wrap my legs around him moving my hips a little knowing it will turn him on.

He was still winning and i gave in. His hand was in my hair and on my waist. I pressed myself agains him and his eyes open. I smirk but he stoped my smirk by puting his hand under my shirt.

- w-wow- i gasp and look away. he took opertunity and suck on my neck his hand still going up. I grab on his shirt tight and panick and when i panick my hair punches enything that's in theyer way and this is no exepcion. My hair punch the wall the floor and the roof and it made holes.

Kacchan look at me and i with baby face said

- s-sorry- he sight and put his head back in my neck peting my head. My hair goes back in it's place

- ahhhh don't worry about it i will fix it later

- wow so manly- i laugh a little

- and when i am not manly?- he ask with a smirk

- haha you are not manly when i make you blush- i pet his head as i look at him

- hey yoou left hickeys on me right? can i leave on you?- i ask touching my neck and he blush

- see you are cute right now- i touch his face and he frowns

- shut up- i push him back a little so he was sitting his back against the wall. I sit in his lap his hand on my hips. I brought my face to his neck and oh boi does he smell nice. A bit of swet and colonage mixed with smell of woods. Damn.

I start sucking and leaving hickeys while his hand goes up my shirt and one goes down to my butt. For that i bit him.

- O-ww what was that for?- he asks touching where i bit and frowning.

- don't touch where you are not supossed to without my promission- i say mad a little and he sight also mad but listens to me. He puts his hands down on bed and i start kissing him again.

Again it become hot. He was trying not to touch me and i put my hands on his cheeks and french kiss him. My hand wnt trough his hair. I took on his hands and put it on my bum still kissing him exploring each other mouth.

His other hand i put on my neck. He pulled me in kiss more and his hands went all over my body and my hand went under his shirt. I could feel his six packs under my fingers but i could also feel him uncliping my bra.

I press myself against him more giving him promission. He moand a little by my action. His hands went to my chest. It was my time to moan. He suck on my neck while touching me. He pulled the shirt up to see my brests. He put his head between them and pushed me down.

He left hickeys around them and touch them. My hands were on his hands feeling his biceps. My hands also went under his shirt feeling his body. He grabed my legs bhing knees and pulled them up but also bit on my breast.

- Oww what was that for?- i whine

- payback- he smirk and kissed my lips lightly. he pulled away and i was a little socked.

- hey were are you going why did you stop???- i ask grabing his hand

- oh? just how further do you want to go?- he smirk and i blush a little. Turning around and flopping on bed

- my parents are back- he said peting my head and wispering in my ear. He went to bathroom and left me flushed and overflowed of happines.

I knock on the door of bathroom.

- Kachan?- i ask

- yeah?

- I love you- i smile and i could hear a boom from the other door. I cliped my bra up and went down stairs.