All the good girls they go to haven but the bad girls they get backstage

What a nice day with my boyfriend. I was on top of Katsuki and on my phone while he was reading something. In his room. I was wearing a shirt and shorts.

- Kira you are heavy- i wrap my arm around his neck still on the phone

- suck it up- i said. He sigh and wrap his arm around my waist.

This was one of rear days we had together because villans have been turning up from nowhere and since kids have to learn kids have to fight.

But all good things end quick. On tv were news about villians destroying the town. My eye twich.

- Kira...- i cut hims off

- i know i know get ready we are going by my bike- i said getting up and streaching.

- what about yout outffit?- i turn too look at him and smirk

- oh it's with my bike

We get down to my bike and i sat on it. Katsuki wanted to sit to but i stoped him.

- wait just a moment- i said before clicking a botton on my bike. A little machines were put on my body and from them something was going out. My outffit was wraping around me. My mask was put on my, and my biker outffit.

- where did you get that thing?- Katsuki asked sitting on my bike and wraping his hands around my waist.

- oh just put somethings on normal bike- i said smirking behind my maske and made a loud sound.

- HOLD ON TIGHT!!- i said loud from noise and we were on back wheel driveing a little before going really fast on the road.

We arive and i stop a bike making a squiling noise. I was pissed off. When i looked at enemy he was pretty big. He was a giant with a rock for his hands and around him were more villans. Some of the people i know ere already fighting.

My hair was going up in the air. Literally. It was wiggeling around in he air and my eyes were glowing.

- Kira I-i mean, Black Barbie calm down- Katsuki said trying to calm me down. I walk to the villan and as i walk i cracking my fingers.

START A SONG (you can watch the video and imagine your own fight or listen and read)

- who is ruining a day with my boyfriend!!?- when i said that a big giant look at me.

-COME ONE FIGHT ME YOU BIG BASTARD!!!- I yell and then with his fist he crush me. I heard him laughing a little. We did made a hole in the ground but he did't crush me. His hand got crushed by my hair and my strenght.

When he backed of looking at his hand i jump making a hole in the ground to punch him in the face. he fell down but he punch me so i went trough the walls of a building. He laugh again thinking i was done. He turn around to go destroy more when he heard a sound from behind him.

It was me, my eyes glowing and i was totally pissed. I pick a big brick from the ground and throw it at him. My outffit was a little torn but it didn't matter. While he was taken back by the brick i jump from the building and punch him. Then i jump to the buliding and push my self hard so the bulding fell down a little. I punch him again and again.

Then when i wanted to give one last punch someone pinned me to the ground.

A girl jump at me. Her hair was blond and her yellow eyes were crazy.

- oh so you are so called Black Barbie?- she said in a weird voice pinning me down to the ground her hand around my neck.

- tch- i made a sound and wrap my hair around her. She was surprised but before she could react i hit her to the ground. Hard. She took a little bit of her strenght to cut my hair with the knife. That didn't mater because my hair grow back but i got back on my legs. Katsuki was fighting along with Midorya and Uraraka and others. I could see them from the corner of my eye.

- so.....this is villian legue huh?!- i said smirking underneath my mask. She was totally crazy.

- yeeeess!! weee areee!! and WE are gona take you down!!- she said before runing to me with her knife. I move around and we jump from one place to another. She cut me with a knife a little and i give her a few good punches.

She didn't give up. I hit the ground with my leg so a big peace of ground flew up. I throw it at her but he doge. She was fast. Suddenly someone sotoped her.

- what do you want?- she asked the boy who had half of the face normal but below to his neck was scars and purple

- let me fight her you go fight with others- she was a little angry but listened

- who the fuck are you now?- i asked annoyed

- my name is Dabi- he said with no expresion. I almost burst

- D-dabi. You mean like dab*dab* i- the tears were coming to my eyes

- yes- and then i lost it. I burst out laughing till my stomach hurt so i fell one the ground.

- stop

- I-I CAN'T I'M TRYING BUHAHAHA!!!

- are you done?- he asked so i got up still tears in my eyes

- i-i think haha...haha oh jesus- i said

- you are the leader right?- he ask

- why do you ask?- i ask back

- well so you can say to All Mighty to be prepared because his worst enemy is about to come- he said turning around and walking back

- HEY DON'T RUN YOU COWARD!!PFFFF!!- oh he got me. I run after him but when i got so close so i can hit him he disappeared.

- w-what the hell?- and when i look around all the villans were disappearing too.

It was calm again. I go to Katcuki and we look at each other.

- what the fuck happend?- he ask a little bit of smoke still comming from his arms.

- i think a war is about to begin- i said and his eyes weind

- how can you be sure?

- i'm not but we must be prepared. But for now...i wanna go home- i winne getting in a baby mode.

- fine fine- he said grabing my arm and leading me to my bike. When we got on the bike i said to Katsuki

- hey when we get home we are gonna make out- he blush a little but said

- sounds good- and with that we went down the road.