I love u ever since we met (soul x maka)

To students from an Academy .Partners fighting for good in order to keep peace in there world and academy called DWMA.The DWMA stands for Death, Weapon , Mister , Academy. Meister Maka Albarn, Black☆, Death the kid A.K.A known as kid weapons, Liz , and patty there pistols. Maka Albarn syche Meister weapon Soul Eater Evans .Black☆ assassin Meister weapon tsubaki.

chapter 1 Makas pov. BING BING BING BI... I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock it was 6:15 a.m .I did my daily routine I woke up and change out of my pajamas I went straight I went to bathroom to take a. shower and after that I went to my room and I put on my new uniform that was given to me from lord death . it was all white long sleeve shirt with white skirt and black leggings and a white coat it was kind of cute. I went in to souls room he was sleeping so peacefully I thought he looked cute while sleeping .... WAIT MAKA THINK YOU CAN'T BE FALLING FOR YOUR PARTNER .I went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast I was making chocolate chip pancakes, bacons , and eggs. I was almost done so I called/yelled "Soul wake up breakfast is almost ready " then I heard growl from souls bedroom I giggle a little.

Souls pov I woke up of Makas calling for breakfast I let out a little growl because I was sleepy but little did I know that she was giggling at my growl .Hearing her giggle made me feel happy Maka so beautiful and.......... WHAT F*CK WAS I THINK SHE MY MEISTER PLUS SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY .I yelled in my head I got up and put on my uniform that was give for lord death it was a white long sleeve shirt with white pants on my left chest was a symbol of lord death .I went out of my room to the kitchen to find Maka making breakfast she really look cute in her new uniform I said to my self in my head ."Hey good morning soul" maka said "morning maka " I said "Hey soul can put 2 plates on the table please" maka said " sure thing maka " I said I went and put 2 plates on the table while maka put 2 pancakes chocolate chip pancakes my favorite pancakes on the plates the 3 piece of bacon on each plates the equal amount of egg on each plates .I got 2 cups of orange juice . I'm going to confess to her to day after school I said in my mind . "Hey maka met me after school behind the school ok" I said "ok soul" maka said with a curious face

TIME SKIPS LAST PERIOD

Makas pov

Arugh last period yay it was ms. Marie but she put on a movie a scary movie I hate scary movies .The movie was called the QUIET ONES every time that some thing scary happens I put my head on souls chest. Some how i feel safe in his arm that I almost fell asleep when in the of the movie something pop's out making me scream and hug soul even tighter making me and soul blush .The movie took the whole period I went out side to see soul in back of the school .

souls pov

I went to the back of the school to confess to maka . I hope she feels the same way. "so soul wat did u want to talk about " she asked " well maka listen well ok I'm only repeating myself once ok " she nodded here goes nothing "MAKA ALBARN I LOVE YOU" she ran to me and said "I love u to soul" " maka please be my girlfriend " "yes soul I'll be ur girlfriend" I kissed she softly then pulled away but then she pulled me in for a passion kiss then I ask for entrance so she opened her mouth to breath I made my way in and played with her tongue .Then pulled away for air "are we a couple now " she ask " of course we are ur mine and I'm yours" I gave her a smirk .

Chapter 2

Souls pov

Yes Makas final my girlfriend .This is so cool I'm the coolest guy with the cutest girl as a girlfriend. Could this day be any better. "Hey soul let's tell the gang " maka said "sure thing babe " I said .we were walking to the park to tell the gang .When we told them the girl were congratulated her and the guys said "u finally did soul" black☆ , and kid told me.I was happy to have maka.