Chapter One

High above the Earth stood an amazing creation. Gently sitting on a gathering of clouds was a white and silver castle. It rose and towards over the kingdom down below. Hanging down the sides of the castle were four flags representing the four elements; fire, water, air, and earth. This castle belonged to the lovely Mother Nature. She was the ruler of the kingdom of elements and by her side were her four daughters; Emily, Grace, Jamie and Abigail.

Mother Nature ruled over the seasons and elements. She controlled the change of seasons and determined the weather. She is the reason the Earth below hasn't lost control. She had red/orange hair with bright green eyes. By her side is the crystal orb. The crystal orb is in a staff she carries around. It helps her control and command elements. Mother Nature wasn't just in charge of controlling everything. She had the help of her daughters and towns men and women down below.

Her eldest, Emily, controlled the season summer and was able to summon and bend fire. She had long dark brown hair and amber colored eyes. For being 20, she was very adventurous and outgoing, but when work needed to be done she was mature and on topic. The fire element is a very difficult and deadly element to be controlling. Out of the four, fire takes the longest to bend. Even though people know she's sweet and nice, she is still feared for her ability.

After her is the second eldest, Grace, controller of the season fall and has the ability to control earth. People laugh at her ability but when she's mad she can move mountains literately. Grace has very dark brown hair that laid on her shoulders with light mossy green eyes. She can create and grow things by just the snap of her fingers. Her gentleness and maturity was rare for being 17 years old but she did have the attitude of one. The children of the kingdom loved being around her.

Last but not least the twins, Jamie and Abigail. Jamie was the controller of winter while her sister Abigail controlled spring. Abigail had light brown almost blond short hair with ocean blue eyes. Jamie had brown short hair with deep purple eyes. They were still trying to perfect their elements. Jamie would be controlling the element air and Abigail water. Not many learn to control an element at the age 11 but they were pretty close. They both are very hyper, loud, very active younger sisters.

Mother Nature walked out onto her room balcony and took a deep breath in. She let out a huge sigh and smiled. It was a crisp breezy spring morning. The birds were singing in the distance. Mother Nature watched the sun rise above her kingdom. She stood watching the beautiful morning appear until a shattering noise echoed throughout the halls.

She rubbed her eyes and groaned, "The chaos always has to start early in the morning."

Mother Nature slowly walked off the balcony, out of her room, and down the staircase to discover what the madness was all about. When she made it to the living room, Abigail and Jamie were running around playing a game. Jamie was sliding on ice she was making from Abigail's water. They were trying to see who could slide the longest. Mother Nature leaned against the doorframe just watching them to see if they would even notice her existence. Neither of them noticed her until one of them accidently ran into her. They both stopped dead in their tracks.

"I will admit that you guys are getting better with your elements," she expressed as she watched their faces light up, "but what did I saw about doing it in the house? You both know elements are either suppose to be done outside or in the arena."

Their lit up faces slowly turned sour, "Sorry Mom," Abigail quietly said.

"Yeah sorry. Can we go outside?" Jamie asked.

Mother Nature smirked, "Yeah get out of here."

Jamie and Abigail both looked at each other with excited faces and ran out of the castle. Mother Nature chuckled as she cleaned up their mess. While she was cleaning up, Emily walked downstairs sleepily. She walked over to the couch and collapsed on it. Mother Nature looked over at her and chuckled.