Chapter 14.

I could feel somebody poking my cheek as I tried to sleep and giggling when I tried to remove it.

"Moira, sleep baby it's still early" I mumbled my eyes heavy from slumber.

"Maxim, you are such a giant, I can't move with you on top of me and I need to use the bathroom.

"But I like this position, me on my favorite pillow".

"Maxim stop and roll over. My head is killing me do you have any painkillers" Moira asked me.

That's when I realized that I was again sleeping on her, my head on her chest and my arms under her head.

I rolled on my side and said "I may have, you have to check the bathroom cabinets".

"Ok thanks" she replied as she walked towards the bathroom.

I mindlinked Alex to know about the rogues in out cells. He replied that James will go and question them in evening. But no new attacks as per now.

I decided to shower in one of the other bathrooms. As I entered my closet, to wear my shorts with a towel wrapped at my waist, I saw Moira coming out of the bathroom in one of my shirts with her bra peaking out.

She stood there awestruck and mouth opening and closing like a fish. I smirked and walked to her in just my towel and said" like what you see love".

"Oh my God, Maxim your bedroom is so perfect. You can view the entire forest from here" she squealed.

She ran and stood by the glass window giving me an uninterrupted view of her perfect round ass

She ran and stood by the glass window giving me an uninterrupted view of her perfect round ass. I went and stood behind her, letting her feel my arousal. The next second, I turned her around and kissed her with full passion, her hands found their way to my hair. My hand went to her butt and other one massaging the underside of her breast. My tongue plunging deeper in her mouth branding each and corner.

As I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my torso, she looks flushed and wanting. I put her down on the bed and positioned myself above her all the while looking in her eyes. I started kissing her again this time slow and sensual, her hips moves on their own seeking pleasure, I groaned in her mouth and grinded myself on her to which she moaned.

"I want you" she whispered huskily in my ear. That was all it took to rip away the shirt she she was wearing. Her breath coming in pants now, I kissed her neck, sucking it leaving my mark on her till she bears a real one.
I unhooked her bra and her ample bosom spilled off finally free from the confinement.

I kissed her breasts and took one pink bud in my mouth and sucked it, while kneading the other one. Her hips came off the bed direct in line to my already rock hard member.

I explored her body with my hands and mouth licking every bit of her till the time she was writhing under me.

"Maxim" she moaned and her hand went inside my boxers and touched me. "Tell me what to do", my shy mate asked me, I was elated that we'll be our mate's first and last. "I want you too much love, If you touch me I'll come".

I looked at her and hooked my hands in her underwear and pulled them down. I inserted my finger in her slick folds and groaned "baby you are so wet and tight, I can't wait to be inside you"

I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth all the while stroking her wet folds. I sucked and nipped at her bosom and added another finger in her tight passage. She was instantly hit by orgasm, her head rolled back and she screamed my name as she came apart on my two fingers.

She grabbed my head and kissed me deeply and I gripped her butt and aligned my hardness with her soft folds. "Stop me if I hurt you, ok love".

"Hmm.." she moaned and I entered her, she stilled for a while then pressed her ankles on my butt to move all the way in. I thrusted into her my entire length, she gasped at the intusion, she was so tight I moaned at the pleasure, my head falling back. I slammed into her, pounding her soft core with my hardness, an animalistic growl ripped through me I could feel her walls tightening around me encasing my member. The only sounds that can be heard was our skin slapping each other and her moans. Her fingers clawed my back making me arouse even more.

I could smell her orgasm but I continued to ride her and with ferocious roaring until I unleashed my everything within her.

A harsh supple of pleasure rammed through me, making me gasp out of breath. I slipped out of her and rolled on my side putting her on my chest. She seemed to be completely spent, her body basking in the glow of our love making.

I got up and went to the bathroom, filled up the bathtub with warm water and added lavendar salts to it. Then I went back and picked my mate bridal style in all naked glory. I sat down in the bathtub with Moira. Her back on my chest and she leaned her head back on my shoulders and I felt her relax.

"Did I hurt you baby" I asked worried about the fact that this was her first time and I wasn't particularly gentle with her.

"No, just sore. I loved it and I am glad that my first time was with you". She blushed, I tilted her head and kissed her slowly, enjoying her plump lips. I grabbed her breasts fully and she moaned "you are so sensitive and soft. I could play with these the entire day" I told her as I squeezed, massaged her mounds, pushing them together then up and round. She was squirming with pleasure and sighed "Maxim... Please, ahhh " she screamed as I entered two finger knuckle deep in her stretching her folds.

I picked her up and entered my shower cubicle. I pushed her on the glass wall and slammed into her, I grunted at the sensation and she screamed at the sudden invasion. I kept on pounding in her and she gripped by shoulder. Within a couple of thrusts we both came at the same time coating each other with our fluids.

She slumped on me and I put us directly under shower. I washed and conditioned her hair and massaged her neck and back.

By the time I wrapped her in a towel she was dozing in and out. After putting one of my T-shirts on her I tucked her in my bed covering her with a soft quilt.

I never planned for the second round but her body is responsive and soft that it seems like a herculean task for me to keep my hands to myself.

Once I was sure that she was sleeping soundly, I went to kitchen to make some scrumptious meal for my mate.

I decided to make my special cheesy lasagna, I took out the ingredients out of my fridge and started the preparations.

I mindlinked Hank to take the day off as well. 'yes alpha' came the reply. Now that my mate was asleep and our meal almost ready, I decided to go and collect some flowers for my love. I also thought of telling her about the real me soon, so that I can mark her and officially introduce her as my Luna. Though I was completely unaware of the dangers lurking just around the corner that were going to throw us off our sanities.