Chapter 3- (This is just sorta a bridge)

Baz

Snow storms into the room, a bumbling mess. I'm already in the process of putting away my violin (I decided to practise here when it became clear that Snow was going to be awhile) because I could hear him from down the hall.

"Crowley, Snow, what crawled up your arse? Did Barbie finally toss you to the curb?"

Because if so I don't care I don't care I don't care.

Snow collapses onto his bed and peers up at me. He looks so exhausted and I most definitely do not want to hold him and murmur soothingly in his ear until he falls asleep in my arms.

"What Agatha did is none of your business," he says in a forced voice. Hmm, so this is Wellbelove's doing. Would anyone mind if I drank her dry...?

"Oh, poor Snow, did she try to straighten your curls?" I sneer disdainfully. "Did she send a hoard of numpties after you for a hot water bottle?" Have I gone too far? Snow looks a tad green.

Simon

I feel sick. I shouldn't have come back here tonight. I should've slept in the wavering wood. Anything would be better than this, and Baz just keeps on taunting me. I'm not sure when they started, but tears are starting to push themselves out, despite the enormous effort I'm putting into holding them back. Maybe if I tell him the truth he'll shut him up.

"She snogged me, you twat!" I yell at him. "And apparently, I'm bollocks at it." My voice has lowered to a whisper. 

"Of course you are, Snow," Baz says shaking his head (almost sympathetically?). We leave it at that.